XV.

Y/n Pov

After boys lefted house I looked at clock and see that it is only 9pm. I decied that I should go to sleep because I have a lot to pack tomorow.

I layed in my bed and fall asleep.

⚠️TW⚠️ (Deadth, blood, etc. you can skip and you will not miss anything important)

I woke up to bang coming from kitchen. I got up and looked over at my phone, it was 7am. I get out of my room, slowly walking down. It was still very much dark so when I got down I couldn't see. I saw someone laying on floor, I ran towards them. Thats when I saw who it was. It was Toby... he was laying on floor cowered in blood. Looking at me with no life in his eyes. I turned to se that next to him were laying my parents, shoot in chest. I could feel someone wrping they're hand around my wrist puling me out of the house. They putted me in some kind of box. I couldn't move, at all! ''Why are you doing this?!'' I tryed to yell but it come out quieter than I tought it will. They then moved box and I started feeling something on me. Somethink falling on me. It was dirt... They were burying me alive!! ''Noo!! Stopp!! Help mee!!'' I tried to yell but it was like something was stopping me. Like something was on my mouth... I tryed to got out but I could feel more and more dirt falling on me. At one point it all went tottaly dark... I knew this was the end. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Toby. Thats when I realysed how much I love him... I knew I couldn't do anything now. Then I heard someone coming. Few minutes passed and someone opened wooden box I was in. They pulled me out. I still could't see who it was because it was tottaly dark now.

Next think I remembered was waking up in hospital. No one around me. Just one black figure comming closer and closer to me. They were carying something. It was a gun. They pointed it at me. I was trying to yell but I couldn't, something was still keeping me from talking. I heard gun being shoot. It went directly in me. I was watching person as they laughed and then killed themself. After that everythink went black...

⚠️TW END⚠️

I woke up in sweat. I looked over at my digital clock to see it was only 3am. I slowly got out of my bed. Walked down to the kitchen to drink glass of wather. As I was going downstairs I was looking around myself trying to find anyone that could come up and do something to me. Nothing happened. At some point I get to the kitchen and drinked two full glases of water. I know I will not be able to fall back asleep myself so I putted on jacket and slippers. Got out of house and for probably milionth time this month go to Toby's room. Openening his door to find him asleep. I then looked over to Tommy who was sleeping on Toby's couch. I got to Toby and layed next to him. ''Y/n?'' he asked in morning voice

''Yeah?'' I replied.

''What are you doing here?'' I was scared that he will kick me out but I told him truth anyways.

''I had nightmare... sorry... I can go if you want me to...'' he giggeled a bit and huged me.

''It's fine'' as he say'd it he snuggeled closer to me.

''Did you tought that I will kick you out?'' he asked and I could feel smile on his face.

''Y-yeah...'' he giggeled more and kissed my cheek.

''I could never.'' and with that we both fall asleep again.

At time I woke up I found myself alone in Toby's bed. I looked around myself to see Tommy missing too.

I got out of bed and picked Toby's phone up. It was only 8am so I guess that they were downstairs. As I got downstairs there was only Lani sitting on couch.

''Goodmorning Y/n!!'' she say'd cherefully.

''Morning Lani!'' I say'd sitting next to her ''Do you know where are boys?'' I asked her.