XX.

Toby Pov

''I'm sorry.'' I told her and leaved room.

'What just happened.' I didn't quiet understeand why I did it. It was probably because of what Purpled sayed.

*Flashback*

''See!! You are littelearly in love with her!'' he yelled again at me.

I was hugging Y/n from behind so I lefted her and go to room. I sated on bed and just tought.

'Do I really love her that much? I should just stop hanging out with her that much. Maybe my feelings will go away. She doesn't even like me that way. And I will just ruin our friendship.' I tought to myself.

I cried for 5 more minutes. Just lying on my bed facing ceeling when I heard a knock on my door...

*End of flashback*

Walking out of room I saw Tommy. So I assumed that Purpled and Ranboo lefted to hang out with others.

''Hey Tub- Oh no! What is wrong?'' he say'd looking at me.

I had red puffy eyes with a bit of water in them. I just glanced at him before entering bathroom.

''Tubbo! Please open door!'' he say'd knocking

I opened door and looked at him.

''What happened and why is Y/n crying?'' he asked me

I asked hi for us to sit outstide on bench and I would tell him.

''So, what is going on?'' he asked again.

''IlikeY/nsomuchandshedoesn'tlikemebacksoIjusttoldherthatweshouldnothangoutmuchmoreinhopethatmyfeelingswillgoaway. (I like Y/n so much and she doesn't like me back so I just told her that we should not hang out much more in hope that my feelings will go away).'' I say'd in one breath all.

He just looked at me all confused.

''What the fuck. Why would you say that to a girl you like?'' he stared at me.

''I don't know! Maybe because she doesn't like me back?!'' I wisper yelled.

''Tubbo I'm sorry that I have to brake news to you but she lik-'' Tommy started shouting, and just in that second he stopped because Y/n walked out.

She had red puffy eyes and didn't even glance at us. She just walked past us and get into...?

House that is suppoesd to Jack, Foolish, Ant, Velvet and Schlat's.

''Wow, she is really pissed of...'' Tommy told me and I just glared at him.

''What do you think I should do?'' I asked him.

''Well... you said that to her so now there is no going back. Just keep up with it and eventually... you two will get along.'' he assured me.

''Okay, I will trust you with this one, but just for you to know that her birdthday is in few days. Just after Eric's.'' I told him.

''Well the we will go buy gift for her today and tell the others!''

''NO!'' I yelled a bit of to much ''Y/n doesn't like to celebrate her birthday. It will be better if we don't tell anybody.'' he looked at me superseded.

''Dude. Everyone likes to celebrate their birthday. And if Y/n don't... does she gets any gifts?'' he asked me.

I go red a bit and looked at my shoes.

''Well... on Y/n' s day before birthday thats how we call it, me and her usually watch a tones of movies while eating lots of sweets. That kind of day starts at 6pm and ends at 6am next morning on her actual birthday. And Y/n usually sleeps long. Like. She will not wake up 'till 10am, so while she sleeps I buy lots of candies and pick out some of movies. When she wakes up I will be aleready at her house. I will made her f/f (favourite food), she will come downstairs to eat and we will just chat until 11am. Then we will go walk to the park and just relax there. When it rings 2pm we walk back to her house to eat lunch. Then, sometimes, we went to forest and... Okay, so... This was our secret but you have to promise me that you will NOT tell anyone. Okay?'' I asked him.

''Okay.'' was all he said so I continue talking.

''Okay... So... When Y/n and I were little. When our sisters were I don't know. Like 3. Our dads made us tree house in woods. It is really far from our houses so no one would find it. And we just go there when we feel sad or when it is Y/n' s birdthday.'' I sniffled for a bit when I remember all our happy memories there.

*flashback 11 years before*

Tubbo Pov

''Hey! Y/n! Toby! Lets go! We have some surprise for you two!'' my dad yelled.

We looked at eachother and quick like wind on windy days stormed downstairs.

''WHERE?!'' we yelled in unison.

''We will have to go with car and it will be one ride. Like. 20 minutes.'' Y/n's dad said.

We frowned a bit.

''Well. If it's good one then we can wait!'' Y/n looked at me.

''Yeah, I guess.''

We followed our dads in car and sat in back seat.

20 minutes later we arrived at our destination.

''Woods?'' I asked.

Y/n and I exchanged a couple of looks like where are we going.

Our dads started to pull out some wooden planks from car.

''Follow us kiddos!'' my dad said and we followed.

After 2 minutes of walking they put wood down and looked at one tree. It had so many branches and it was perfet for...?

''We will build you tree house!'' our dads said in unision.

''Really?!'' Y/n yelled and I just looked at them in shock.

''Yes! And we will need your guys help.'' Y/n's dan now said.

''Okay!'' we both yelled and started building.

7 days later

We arrived at our now finished tree house. It was beautiful.

It had a little ladder for us to climb. When you climb up there is somethink like little living room on floor. It has small grey carpet, 12 pillows and 3 big blankets. When you come deeper inside. You can see a balcony. It is just for two persons. There is also a roof that has tarpaulin over it, so when it rains it will not fall into house but next to it in a little hole that oir dads made.

''It's beautiful.'' Y/n said.

''It really is.'' I was looking at Y/n because around that age I realased that I like her. Little does she know that I wasn't talking about house, but about her.

*end of flashback*

''So you do actually really like her huh?'' Tommy asked me.

''For millionth time Tommy. Yes! I do like Y/n!'' I probably said that a bit to laud because I heard someone behind me.

''What did you just say?'' voice behind me asked and I couldn't move.

_______________________________________
1147 words

Who could that be hmm???

Sorry for cliffhanger but you will have to wait tomorrow to find out!

Oh yeah also. That test. I got best grade that I could with two little mistakesss!!!!!! IM SOO HAPPYYYYYY!!!

But I have many more next week so I will probably only post tomorrow and next weekend. Idk if I will be able but if I could I will post on Wednesday or Tuesday.