XXII.

Y/n Pov

We drowe for another 10 minutes when we finnaly get there.

''Okay, this is it. Get out of car and take youre stuff wiith you.'' Clay told us.

We all got out to find everyone else aleready there.

''Y/n!'' Eric yelled and hugged me. His head just on my stomach.

''Hey Eric! How did you sleep?'' I asked him.

''Good!! I wented back to Dre- Clay's house when I woke up.'' he told me.

''You went alone??'' I asked scared a bit.

''No! Of course not Toby took me.'' he looked at Toby and smiled at him. And sience everyone was looking at us and listning our conversation, so was Toby.

Toby slightly smiled at me and I looked at him with no expresion on my face.

''Well, I think we should get going!'' Clay anouced and we head in.

When we walked in there were two pools, one with sharks and one withouth them. We quickly made our way to some little house where you pay for enterence.

Clay paied for all of us and came back to us. ''Okay, so now is 12:44. We can stay here 'till 6:00pm and then we will go back to house to play some games.'' he anounced and we get inside.

Drista and I layed on one big towel and girls next to us.

''Hey Y/n?'' Eric talked.

''Yeah?'' I asked.

''I would like to go see sharks. Could you go with me?'' he sweetly asked. His eyes with glasses on his nose made it even cuter.

''I wasn't planing on going swimming yet soo...'' I tought for a moment. I really didn't want to take my clothes off of me because I'm not really comfortable. I had on oversized blue shirt and shorts. While everyone else had only theire swimming suits on. ''Hey! Come with me!'' I draged him to Foolish.

''Hey Foolish!'' I sayd'd.

He was aleready in wather swiming with sharks and lightly petting them.

''Yeah?'' he asked looking at me.

''Could you please watch out for Eric a bit? I- uhh... don't feel like going in water right now... and I- uhh...'' I didn't want to say it out loud and Foolish understod it.

''I get it Y/n. Just go hang out with girls.'' he smiled at me. It was like he readed my toughts.

I mouthed 'Thank you' and lefted to go hang out with girls.

''Hey Y/n! We are going swimming! Come with us!'' Drista practicly yelled.

''I'm good.'' I said back and sat on towel reading my book that I brought with me.

Getting in reading I didn't heard someone talking to me until they pushed me a bit and I almost fell and dropped my book in water.

''What the fuck?!'' I said and turned to look at person who did that.

It was Toby. 'What the fuck does he want now?'

''Sorry! I didn't meant to do that!'' he said.

He had shorts on him which were light green. It really suited on him. I was looking at his brown eyes. They were really beautiful. You could get lost in them. I spaced out for few seconds when he finnaly started talking again.

''Ughh...? Y/n?'' he asked me.

''Oh. Uh, yeah?'' I came back into reallity.

''Everyone went swimming and I was wondering why you arent?'' asking me he sat next to me.