XXV.

Y/n Pov

After that. We played more games. There was Monopoly that we never finished because it was really boring. Then we played cards. It was really hard because there was lot of us.

Next game we will play is 5 seconds (idk if this game exists or not. It just popped in my mind). You play that game by chosing random card and whatever it says you have to name five things that are related to it.

For example.

Someone picks one card and it is writed hot on it. You have to name five hot things. Like. Sun, microwave, fire, hairdryer and heater.

First it was Nikis turn. She got animals in water.

''Fish! Shark! Dolphin! Pufferfish and turtle!''

Her team got point.

After that it was Minx's turn. She got things that talk.

''People,... uhhh I don't know man. TV.'' she said in her Irish accent. ''My phone and..''

''Stop!'' Schlat yelled when round ended.

''Minxxx! We don't get a point!'' I groaned.

''Of couse we do! Right Schlat?'' she looked at him like she is going to kill him.

''Uhh... Yeah! Yeah! Yes you do!'' he yelled and everyone laughed.

Maybe it wasn't that bad to chise Minx for partner.

It was now Tobys turn. He got cute.

''Okay. Start in. Three. Two. One!'' Tommy yelled and turned sand clock.

''Bunny!''

''Kittens!''

''Bees!''

''Baby's!''

''Anddd...'' he taught for a bit.

''Two second Tubbo!'' Ranboo said loud.

''Y/n!'' he yelled.

At that moment everyone looked at him weird.

I looked at him weird while felling my cheeks growing a bit red.

'Why the fuck is he saing that?'

''Omg. Just kiss already.'' Minx said and I felt my cheeks burning by now.

''Excuse me.'' I excused myself and runned out of room to bathroom.

Locking bathroom door I slid down them feeling tears on my face.

Why was I crying. I didn't know. All I wanted to do now was make things just like before. I wanted my old friend Toby back. I wanted to lay next to him now. Hug him tightly. I wanted someone I could complain to.

I heard someone knocking on door. I slowly opened them.

On the other side of door I saw some that I actually needed. Someone who was always by my side in situations like this.

I saw Toby.

He opened his hands for me to hug him. And I did. I runned in his arms like in no one's before.

I hugged him tightly. Gripping on his shirt like he would just disappear.

''I'm so sorry Y/n.'' he wispered in my ear.

''I'm sorry too.'' I said.

After some time of silence and just my sobbing in his shirt beeing heard he said.

''Everyone said that they are going to sleep. Wanna go to sleel too?''

I only nodded and he picked me up and carried me to out minni house.