XXVIII.

Y/n Pov

I was woken up by my phone ringing.

I looked around myself, I was in a car. Next to me was Toby?!

He was sleeping with his head on mine.

I took my phone out and saw Niki calling me.

''Hello?'' I said.

''Wow, you sound like you just woke up.'' she told me.

''I actually did,'' I replied moving myself a bit from Toby when he started slowly waking up.

''Well where are you? We found some clothes we would want you to try!'' she yelled at me and I shuted my eyes because of loud noise.

''I'm in a car. I fell asleep and Toby and I are getting out of car right now so, please tell me where are you?'' I asked.

''Toby and you fell asleep in car?! On less than 50 minute drive?!'' I heard Drista yelling.

''Bitch shut up and tell me where you are!'' I tried yelling.

There was silence for a few seconds between all of us.

''Did you just called me bitch?'' Drista asked.

I stayed quiet. But not for long. Eventually, at same time Drista and I started laughing.

She knew I wasn't meaning it for real and that I was only joking.

''C'mon, just tell me where are you.'' I say'd and she gave me name of shop they are at ''Okay see you in minute.'' with that I hung up.

''Let's go!'' I puled Toby out of car.

When we entered shop I noticed that Toby never leted go of my hand and was still holding it.

I looked down at our hands and then back at him. He was looking in front of him trying to find girls.

''Over here!'' I heard Niki and pulled Toby with me.

While walking to them I tought for a second.

'Does this mean that Toby and I are all good now? I meaaannn... we are holding hands sooo...'

When we came closer to girls Drista looked at our hands.

''So, you two are okay again?'' she asked smirking.

Toby than looked down at our hands, say'd small ''Oh.'' and leted go of my hand.

'Nevermind' I tought annoyed.

''Okay, so, Y/n, go and try this.'' Niki handed me some clothes and I went to change with Drista following me.

I put on what Niki gave me and showed it to Drista.

We decied that it was nice so I bought it.

After some time Toby say'd that he need's to go to boys so we waved him goodbye.

But before he lefted he wispered something to girls and they had shocked face and kind of happy.

When I came to them I say'd ''Hey girls, it's Eric's birthday tommorrow. I am going to buy something for him. Are you comming?''

''I will go with you and others can stay here,'' Puffy said.

''Thanks Puffy.'' I thanked and we started walking.

''Oh, anp please call me Cara off cameras. It's quiet wierd.''

I laughed lightly ''Sure.''

''So, what do you want to buy Eric?'' she asked me.