XLIX.

Y/n Pov

"Hey Tob- what are you doing?" I asked him.

He was laying in his bed, upside down. His face growing more red as seconds flew by.

"I will not move. I want you to stay. A I will rather die than spend two weeks without you." he said seriously, not looking at me.

"Toby! You have to sit up normaly!" I yelled and put my hands under his shoulders to sit him up.

"But I don't want you to leave! How will I survive!" he half yelled.

I sighed and sat next to him, coming closer to him so he would look at me.

"Toby," I started "I promise you. Once you get back to UK, we will hang out as much as you want. You can sleepover at my house, and, or, we can rent little house by beach so we can be there with both Ranboo and Patrick." I smiled, brushing his hair with my fingers.

"Wait, Patrick is really going to UK with you?" Toby asked, sadness in his voice visible.

"Yeah, I already told you that. He will stay in UK just as long as Ranboo. It will be nice for me to have some company not just our sisters." I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I agree." he laughed, "But... I just- can I ask you something?"

"You already did, but yeah. Go on." I said smiling.

I sat closer to him and leaned my back agains wall.

"Do- do you like Patrick?" he asked.

Big smile I had on my face was blewn away.

"Why would you think that?" I laughed a bit now.

"Well... I don't know. Just awnser me!" he said deffending.

Sighing, I moved away from him, sitting on my knees. "Toby," I talked, "even if I liked Patrick he wouldn't like me back. He could only like you." I said trying not to laugh. Toby can be very silly sometimes.

"What do you mea- oh, my, God. Patrick is gay?" he asked and I nodded, "And I tought you like him and he likes you back?" he asked and I again nodded. "So why did he winked at you and Drista when we were at pool?" he asked confused.

"Okay, I will tell you secret. But you have to promise me not to tell anyone. Okay?" I looked at him with warning face. He nodded and I continued talking. "Jay, the guy that was with him. He acttually liked Drista before, and they knew eachother. So this was perfect chance for him. He is planning to ask her out soon." I smiled, knowing my girl will get boyfriend sooner than she thinks.

"That is great!" he yelled.

"I know! But I really can't miss my plane. I will see yo in two weeks. Okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Great." I spoke and kissed his cheek.

He blushed a bit.

As I was going to exit room, I felt him hugging me from behind.

"I love you. And I will miss you." he said.

I felt few tears form in my eyes. "I love you too, and I will miss you too." I turned around, hugged him one more time and then exited room.

"Take care of him." I patted Tommy's shoulder and he nodded.

"Bye guys!" I said and got out to car.

I saw that Patrick and Eric were already waiting for me, so I hopped in front seat.

I saw few people outside waving, so I waved back.

"Oh God I will miss thise people." I said.

"Yeah, me too." I heard Eric.

Few minutes later, we arrived at café.

It was café where I met that boy. That one time when Toby freaked out about me missing.

"Hello, what can I get for you to- Y/n?!" he cutted himself off as he hugged me.

"Hi Cole." I said.

"I never actually tought that you will come back here!" he talked quickly and surprised.

"Yeah. I'm going back to UK. And my little friend is hungry. So we stopped by!" I said.

"Ohh, well that is sad. I really hoped that we would get to know more about each other." he smiled sadly.

"Yeah, me too. But I will still text you sometime. Now. Can we order?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. What would you like?" he asked and pulled out his block of paper.

After we ordered and ate, we went back to car.

Our flight was in 40 minutes so we hurried up to airport.

We got trought check-thru and sat in plane.

"Wow." I said.

"What?" Patrick asked me.

I got window seat so I was looking out of it.

"I can't believe that I will not se Toby in more than two weeks." I sighed and felt few tears escape my eyes.

"Don't worry. It's not like something will happen." Patrick holded my hand.

"Yeah. I hope so." I said. And God I was wrong.

"To all the passagers, we will get up in air in few minutes. So please put on you're seat belts." we all heard lady talking.

I putted on my seat belt.

Checking on Patrick and Eric who were now both one on my left and one on my right.

I switched seats with Eric so he could have seat window, but both him and Patrick fell asleep.

Since we got up pretty early, I fell asleep soon after them when we got up in the air.

I was woken up by Eric. Well. He woke me up.

"Y/n." I felt him poke my side.

"Yeah?" I asked immediately waking up.

"My head hurts." he said and took off his glasses.

"Oh no. Do you want some water?" I asked searching for water bottle in my bag. "Here." I handed it to him.

He drank quarter of water and gave me bottle back.

"Thank you. I feel better now." he smiled a bit at me.

"Great. You can sleep for one more hour. Then we will be back." I said at him too and patted his head.

He putted his head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

I looked over at Patrick.

He was back at sleeping.

I sighed in release.

It was nice to be back home. Well. Almost.

And without Toby.

Oh no.

Toby.....

____________________________________________1053 words

Marry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!!!!

Rielly731 I updateedddd