LIX.

Aimsey Pov

It was now 12 pm and Freddie and I did all the house job we could to not wake up Y/n.

As we both sat down on the couch. Y/n started to slowly wake up.

"Well, well, well, looks like a princess has woken up!" Freddie said and Y/n shoot him a glare while I just giggled in silence.

"Sorry!" he apologized when he saw she wasn't in a mood to talk right now.

"Well, umm... Y/n... Freddie and I finished unpacking and made this place a looking-good one." I said and she looked around herself.

"Wow." she whispered under her breath.

It was all now just good old awkward silence. No one had anything to say. We were just sitting there. Sun shining into our eyes, Freddie and I sitting on one side of the couch, while Y/n was still half laying on one.

"I will go get dressed." Y/n said and got up. She almost tripped over a gray carpet laying on the floor. Freddie was one to fast react. He jumped a bit, but she didn't fall. "I'm good!" she said sharply to him and he put his hands in the air. I giggled once again.

Freddie shoot a glare at me and Y/n giggled too.

Then she left the room to go get dressed.

Y/n Pov

I left the living room to go get dressed.

Honestly, I don't know how much I have slept. I just feel very happy right now.

I looked over at the clock.

12:14 pm.

'Wow! Nine hours!' I thought all happy.

'The last time I slept for this long was when Toby was next to me.

We stayed awake 'till 4 am, which is not the longest we have been awake, and that time we slept for over twelve hours.'

I smiled thinking about that. I really missed him. I mean, he is my best friend, crush, first friend, neighbor, a super sweet and cute boy from my class, and much more.

While I was in my dreamland, thinking of God knows what, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said and the door was opened by Aimsey.

"Hey, I'm just checking if you are okay? You are here for about thirty minutes." she said.

I checked the clock.

12:46 pm.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just don't know what to wear." I said to her.

"I'll gladly help you!" she told me.

While we were searching through my closet, which Aimsey and Freddie put in order a few hours ago, it was now really messy again.

"Okay, I have no more ideas." she said and plopped onto the bed.

"Ughhhh!!!!" I groaned.

"Hey! Girls! Are you ready to leav-" he stopped talking as soon as he entered the room. "What in the actual hell just happened here?!" he asked laughing as he did so.

"We can't find me anything to wear!" Aimsey said for me disappointingly.

"In all of these clothes, you can't find one thing she could wear?!" Freddie pointed a finger at me.

"Well, no..." Aimsey said and laughed a bit.

"God, we have to go! Let me just help you." he said and started searching through my clothes on the floor.

After about ten seconds, he gave me a blue dress with white flowers all over it.

"See. It didn't even take me a full minute." he got up from the floor and went out of the room.

"Wow, he really is a magician." I laughed and Aimsey nodded and laughed too.

________________________________________588 words

uNeXpEcTeD uPdAte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!