XXXIV.

Y/n Pov

While closing paper note Toby gave me. I felt tears escaping my eyes.

I started crying. Very, very much.

When I felt my eyes started to hurt a bit because of tears (don't ask okay), I took paper towel and wiped my tears away.

I got up and was just about to go in my room to change, when I saw Toby opening door from his room.

When he saw me he had concerned face. He asked if I was okay.

"Hey, hey! Is everything okay? Why are you crying?" he asked and hurried up to me, to hug me.

Before he did I already jumped on him hugging him.

"Shh. Everything is okay. Why are you crying now?" he asked again.

"I love you too, Toby." I said in his shoulder.

He seemed to understood what I meant.

After few more seconds of crying I pulled away from him to not ruin shirt he was wearing.

"I will go change now." I said and hurried to my and Gray's shared room.

When I closed door I slid down them and hugged my knees.

'God I really needed that hug.' I tought to myself.

When I got up from floor I tried to find some clothes to wear.

I was in room for 10 minutes now.

Too long for me.

I usually need 3 to 4 minutes with changing.

"Hey, Y/n. You alive in there?" I heard Toby knocking.

"Ughh.. Yeah. Just don't know what to wear." I replied back to him.

"Can I come in?" his voice came trought closed door.

"Yeah." I said biting my nails and looking at my clothes.

"Hey. What is wrong?" Toby asked me.

"I don't know what to wear." I said all sad.

He thinked for a bit.

"Hmm... You could wear that skirt over there." he pointed at blue skirt that was kind of really short. "Andd....." he thinked a bit more. "That blue cropped t-shirt over there! We could be matching!" he said and pointed at his outfit.

"We could!" I said back and picked clothes he said.

I entered bathroom and came out less then minute later.

"So?" I asked turning around.

"Oh God no." he replied and left to his room.

'What?'

I looked down at myself.

'Did I gain some weight?' I tought.

I know I hadn't eated most healthy food last month or so but still...

I couldn't look that bad?

I then went back to bathroom and looked myself in mirror.

I was always so insecure in my body.

Sometimes I would starve myself.

But last month was really good. So much happened that I forgot all about it. And I was finnaly going back to normal eating schedule.

But now.

I'm not so sure.

Toby was only one who knew I was starving myself.

I never told him, but he saw it. He saw how much I changed. I couldn't go running like we sometimes do. I never had enough energy to do something.

So he started to follow what and how much I eat. That leaned him so that he found out I was only drinking water in morning.

Eating only lunch as something let's say, okay. And for dinner. Well. I skipped that.

After some time I started to look like skeleton. And Toby started to worry I would get anorexia.

He treated me that he will tell my mum that I'm not eating enough. So I had to stop doing that.

And soon. 3 months now. It was all good again. I started eating normal. But I would still skip dinner. Just sometimes wouldn't when we are going out with our families and on some events.

He was okay with that and didn't force me to eat it. I was happy that he did that. And that he is still okay with it.

But now. I was sitting on bathroom floor. Crying in my hands. I tought that I went overboard and that I'm fat.

(please don't think that. You are beautiful and gorgeous and hot and sexy and awesome. ILY JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!)

"Y/n?!" I heard Toby panicking in living room. I assumed he came back.

"Y/n where are you?!" he asked again.

Toby Pov (short)

I left room to find my hoodie.

Y/n looked so georgeus in that outfit that I was scared some guy will came and start hitting on her like always.

But when I came back out of my shared room I looked around for Y/n to see her no where.

"Y/n?!" I started panicking slightly.

When there was no awnser I raised my voice a bit.

"Y/n where are you?!" I tried calling her again.

Small tears started forming in my eyes.

I was scared she ran away again. Just like he did night before.

Then I heard small sobs comming out of bathroom.

I sighed a bit knowing she is okay. But also worryed to, why is she crying.

I then came into bathroom to see her sitting on floor. Her head on her knees.

Y/n Pov

"Hey, what is wrong?" Toby asked me.

He sat next to me and raised my head a bit.

"D-do you think that I-I'm fat?" I asked him directly. Looking straight into his eyes.

"What the fuck." he sounded a bit angry and pissed. "Why would I think that?" his voice become all fluffy and nice again.

"Why did you said 'Oh God no.' and left room then?" I asked him.

He laughed at himself a bit.

"I don't know how to explain that. I hope you will get that one day but-" he stopped his words and handed me his hoodie. "I think that this is to much exposing. And I don't like way guys look at you when you wear something like that." he giggled sweetly.

I had to tought for a moment.

It was either situation that he meant 'I sont like way guys look at you when you wear something like that because you don't look good.' or either 'I don't like way guys look at you when you wear something like that because I'm jealous then.'

I thought that it was second situation because he was blushing really hard and was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Awww!! I was going to put hoodie on anyway. Don't worry about it." I smiled and kissed his cheek taking hoodie from him and pulling it over myself.

"Well. I guess we can go now!" I said happily.

Toby got up from floor, glanced our fingers together and we left mini house.

_______________________________________1108 words

Ahhh... the 20 of November... The birthday day....