XLVIII.

Y/n Pov

I decied that it would probably be best to say goodbyes to all other people, than girls and minors.

So I knocked on Bad's door.

He opened them.

"Hey Bad," I said.

"Hey Y/n, I heard that you and Eric are leaving?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are. I just came here to say that it was pleasure meeting you." I hugged him.

"Awww, it was nice meeting you too muffin." he hugged me back and I felt two more persons joining our hug.

"Why do you have to leave so early?" I heard Skeppy's voice.

"Eric has to go home. And I am old enough to go with him." I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"It was nice to meet you Y/n." I heard Sam.

"It was nice meeting you too. Say goodbye to Ponk and Punz for me please." I said wipping my tears away.

"We will, bye for now! I hope we got to see you soon again!" I heard Bad.

"Bye guys!" I said and left to another room.

I walked few steps and knocked to another room.

I was imidetley greeted by hug.

"Hey Ant." I said huging him back.

"Hey Y/n, I just wanted to say that it was nice to get to know you even if we didn't spoke much. Velvet wanted to come say goodbye but he streamed last night and he is sleeping." Ant told me.

"It is okay. Do you know where Foolish is?" I asked.

"Oh, he will be here in second, he just left to change out of shark Pjama." he giggeled a bit.

"Okay, is Jack here maybe?"

"Oh yeah. JACK!" he yelled and Jack came to us.

"Hey Y/n, I hope you have safe flight. I'am streaming right now. So, quick hug!" he said, hugged me and runned back to room.

"Well at least someone is in hurry." I giggeled.

"Yeah. I have to go, Foolish is coming too, so, bye, have safe flight!" he said and runned to his room.

"Bye!" I yelled back.

"Y/n!" I heard Foolish.

"Hey Foolish!" I said and hugged him.

"I will miss you kiddo." he said and kissed top of my head.

He was like my other father. Like Phil was to Tommy, Willbur and Techno. Foolish was like mine.

"I will miss you too." I said and few tears stremed down my face. "Promise me that you will stream with me one day." I raised my pinki.

"I promise." he too my pinki with his.

"I have to go now. Say bye to Schlat for me. And I will see you again!" I said and started walking.

"Bye!" he said and watched me go to other room.

For I don't know what time today I knocked on door.

This time it was oppened by Will.

"Hey Will. I just came to say that I am leaving."

"Ohhh, I really tought that you will stay." he said dissapointed.

"I know, me too. But Tommy told me that he was gonna film vlog when he gets back! And that I will be in it too! So I will see you all there." I smiled "I just came to say bye to Eret and Techno, since they are ones I will not see for long time."