XLVII.

Y/n Pov

"Hey kids! You here?" I heard Phil voice.

"We are here!" I yelled a bit, but not to much to wake Toby up.

"Hello! Let's go." he said.

"Umm... Phil?" I said and he turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Toby is asleep..." I looked at him.

"Oh, well. Wake him up." he told me and I rolled my eyes.

He never wakes me up when I'm asleep so I will not wake him up either.

I got up and made him hug me from behind. Then I picked him up and carried him to car. Slowly and safely.

"Hey where were you two so lo- oh God, Y/n! You could brake you're back!" Phil yelled and got out of car to help me.

"He is surprisingly light. So no problem." I said.

When all three of us were in car Phil started driving. He was in front and me and Toby in back.

Somewhere trought drive, Toby layed his head on my shoulder.

At first I got scared, but when I released that it was him I calmed down and smiled.

I putted my head on his and we both fell asleep.

Toby Pov

"C'mon kiddos! We are back." I heard Phils voice.

"Ughhh.... Where are we?" I asked him.

"Oh, Tubbo! You are awake. We are back at houses. And I see that Y/n is asleep. Could you please carry her for me mate. My back hurts from just helping her carry you." he said getting out of car.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/n carried you to car. She is one strong human." Phil laughed.

I got confused.

'She carried me to car? Why?' Then I remember.

'I was asleep....'

I sighed and got out of car.

I picked up Y/n bridal stile, and she hugged me, burying her head in my neck.

I blushed a bit.

God I loved this girl.

I opened door of house. There were Ranboo, Niki, Schlat, Purpled, Tommy, Foolish, Hannah, Puffy, Minx, Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, Eric, Dream and George sitting in living room, talking.

"Hey Tubbo! How did date went?" Dream asked smirking.

I just rolled my eyes but decided to mess with them.

"Ohh! It went great! We kissed, and now we are together! We are also planing our wedding and how we will name our kids!" I smiled and went to our rooms.

But before I exited, I turned around to see they're confused faces.

"Guys!" I yelled.

They all looked at me.

"I'm just kidding!! We are just friends! Nothing more. This was friend-date!" I said, I didn't wanted to belive that.

But I had too.

I was too sure that she liked Patrick. And thank God that Phil called.
I would just ruin everything.

Then I exited.

I heard few 'Ohh's' and few 'Aww's'

Y/n Pov

I felt myself in someone's arms.