LXXX.

Y/n Pov

"Okay Boo, we are all set here." I said putting my bag down next to his bed.

He just got out from surgery, and he was really dizzy and sleepy.

"It's okay you guys, you can go ho-ome." he said tripping on his words.

Tubbo and I only slightly laughed.

"No, we will stay here." I chuckled and sat on the couch beside his bed, Tubbo following my motions and sitting right next to me.

After about half an hour, Ranboo fell asleep, and Tubbo and I were watching Netflix on my phone, laying on a couch cuddling.

"You know Y/n, this week was one of the best weeks of my life." he told me and I looked over at him. Stopping our movie.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said looking me into the eyes before lightly kissing my cheek.

I blushed, my face being red as tomato.

We both continued our movie, and fell asleep on a couch next to Ranboo's bed.

Next morning, I woke up by something poking my side.

"What the-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence by seeing Ranboo.

He just smiled at me and waved.

"Oh God, Ranboo, what time is it?" I whispered to him trying not to wake Tubbo up.

"Good morning to you too Y/n." he said. "It is 9 am, and you just woke up." he explained to me.

I looked over at him, death glaring.

"Woah, woah, I'm sorry. I'm just bored. And it's quite creppy just staring at you two sleeping." he told me.

"Why didn't you call someone?" I asked him carefully getting up.

"I don't know... Maybe because I don't have phone with me!" he said.

"You could've taken mine."

"So I can see all existing photos of Tubbo on it, yeah, I'll pass." he said with laugh which made me laugh too.

We just sat there in silence.

"You hungry?" I asked him.

"Yeah, a bit. Could you go get me something?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said with smile on my face and got up.

I got up from little couch, and felt how freezing it was just now.

"Are you cold?" I asked Ranboo.

"Oh my God I was so hoping that you will ask that. Yeah I'm cold, can you get me a blanket?"

I giggled slightly, covering Tubbo with one blanket too.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do. But we are going home in like three hours so..." I said to him.

"Okay, but I'm still cold." he explained.

"Be right back!" I told him and left the room.

Ranboo Pov

'God, it is getting so cold! What is taking Y/n so long?' I thought to myself.

Then, I heard someone moving around.

I looked over at Tubbo, and he was waking up.

"Good morning, Tubs." I said to him and he just looked at me confused.

"What time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"It is nine and thirty in the morning and you are in hospital." I explained to him.

"Oh... We sho- wait, where is Y/n?!" he half yelled and got up quickly, looking around himself.

"Hey! Hey! Tubbo! She is fine! She just went to get me breakfast and blanket!" I told him.

He looked at me and sighed, leaning back into the green couch.

"Oh God, I got so scared." he said.

I just laughed at him and his protective side for Y/n that no one knew was there.

"Can you give me Y/n's phone?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused.

"Why would you need her phone? I mean, it is hers." he said.

"Oh, no, she said I can use it because I left mine at home. I mean... only if you are okay with it too?" I said pulling small blanket I had on my over my legs, well over one of them, other one was in the air.

"Yeah, yeah, here you go." he said and handed me her phone.

I turned it on.

"Heh." I giggled.

"What?" Tubbo asked.

"She has picture of you two kissing as her wallpaper." I told him turning her phone around towards him.

He took it in his hands and blushed.

"Wow." he said.

"I know, she really like you." I told him taking her phone in my hands.

I tried unlocking it, but did not getting her password correct.

"Umm... Do you happen to know her password?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah, of course I do." he told me and unlocked her phone.

"Thanks. I'll just call my mother to tell her I'm okay, because she told me to call her yesterday which I didn't." I said.

Tubbo only nodded and played some games on his own phone.

I typed my mother's number.

It took her about three rings to awnser.

"Hello?" I heard my mother's voice.

"Hey mum." I said to her.

"Oh God! Ranboo! You didn't called me yesterday! What happened?" she asked me quickly.

"Well... I kind of broke my leg..." I giggled while telling her that.

"What??!! Do you need me to come over there? Will you be okay?!" she asked.

"Don't worry about me mum, Y/n took medicine classes so she got it all covered." I told her, just in time that Y/n got into the room with one blanket and food.

"Okay... But can I speak with her?" my mother asked.

"Oh, yeah! Sure! Just a second." I told her. "Hey, Y/n, my mother wants to talk to you." I told her.

"Oh, okay." she said and I gave her the phone.

She then put all the things she was carrying with her down. And took the phone.

While they were talking, I covered myself with blanket and started to eat some of the food.

"Yeah... Don't worry miss, I got it all covered... Okay... I'll make sure to give him his plushie..." she then looked at me and giggled.

Oh God, she is going to embarrasse me so much.

___________________________________________1011 words

Heyyy!!!

How are all of you?!

What do you think about SAPNAP AND QUACKITY FINNALY MEETING??!!!