LXXIII.

Y/n Pov

It was 6 am.

Tubbo and I were still playing our games.

"I will win this one!" I yelled for who know what time.

"No you won- FUCK YOUU!!!!" Tubbo yelled back, a bit louder, and fell on floor.

"Twenty-first win baby." I said sarcastically and plopped down on a couch drinking my coke.

"How! I don't understand! This was literally game that I played the most!! It is impossible! You cheated!" he then jumped on me and started to tickle me.

"Hahaha- I didn- haha didn't!!" I laughed laudly.

Then, he stopped tickling me.

He was holding both of my hands with his.

When he stopped, he looked right into my eyes.

He was staring at them.

And so was I at his.

Most beautiful green eyes humanity has seen.

They would sparkle every time he would look somewhere else.

They were one of the reasons I was in love with this boy.

The happiness around us could be cut with a knife.

Our smiles were so big.

Just starting there on our faces.

Then, out of God knows where.

Another person came into the room.

He yawned and got our attention.

"Hey guys." Aimsey said but stopped as soon as he saw us. "What are you two doing?" they asked us. "When before did you woke up?"

Tubbo quickly let go of my arms and sat next to me.

"Umm... We didn't even go to sleep." he said and giggled.

Aimsey was just about to pour milk into the bowl of cereal when she stopped and putted it down.

"What." she said. Not asking. Just saying.

"Well... We kind of spended all of our last 12 hours just playing games." Tubbo said and as soon as he stopped talking I continued.

"But don't worry! We ate one whole box of pizza last night, at like three am, but still!" I said hoping that she will not ground me like we did with Patrick and Bill.

"Okay, I get it. You two missed each other." she said and pointed at us.

She then walked to us and sat right in front of us. Just in time that Tommy walked into the kitchen.

"But you two can't act like this. It's so obvious that you two li-" when she got to this part of sentence Tommy started to yell.

Like really loud.

"LALALALALA!! OH MY GOD! AIMSEY! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!" he then yelled and pulled Aimsey into diffrent room from us.

Leaving the two of us confused.

"We two what?" I asked Tubbo and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's go to sleep. We will talk to them later." he said and picked me up bridal-stile.

"Weee!" he said happily spinning us around.

"If I fall and die. I will murder you." I said and hanged onto him like I was going to really fall when I knew that he would never let that happen.

We got to my room and he gently putted me down.

"Here. Are you okay?" he then asked.

"I am fine. Thank you very much." I said to him and smiled.

He then smiled back.

"We should sleep now." I said.

"I agree." he told me and pulled covers over me.

"Goodnight Y/n." he said and started to go to the door.

"Woah woah mister. Where are you going?" I aksed him.

"To my room? To sleep?" he said but it sounded more like he asked.

"No. You are sleeping here with me." I said and pulled him down to lay next to me.

"Okay I guess." he halfly agreed and layed down.

"Goodnight." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Night night." he said back and cuddled me.

8 hours later

"WAKEY WAKEY DICKHEADS!" Tommy entered my room by yelling.

"Tommy shut the hell up." I said sleepily.

"Noo! We have to vlog! C'mon guys!" he shouted more. "It's four and thirty! Aimsey said I could wake you up now!"

"Screw you Tom! We are having a nice sleep!" I heard Tubbo.

"Well I'm sorry you two loves. But I'm here to vlog with you." he said.

"If we agree to vlog, will you give us ten more minutes?" I aksed him.

"Oh... Yeah! Sure! I'll go see if Ranboo is ready!" he laughed and runned out of the room like a little kid.

"God why do I deserve this." Tubbo whispered to himself and face palmed.

He then turned to lay in bed, facing me.

"Hello bee boy." I said sleepily, but with big smile on my face.

"Hey princess." he said and I froze.

"W-what?" I asked him, dieing of blushing and of how hot I felt my face was right now.

After few seconds Tubbo spoke up.

"Look at you! You froze! Hahaha! I literally broke you!" he laughed and turned to lay on his back.

I used this opportunity to push him off of a bed.

"Aaahhh!" he screamed like a little girl and pulled me down too.

I fell right next to him, laughing.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Haha! Yeah." I said and got up from where I was laying. "Go dress now. I don't want Tommy yelling at me again." I said to him.

"Okay. Me neither." he laughed and runned out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I took me about twenty minutes to pick out something.

I finnaly decided to go with blue shorts and white cropped T-shirt. (you can change it)

"Nice." I said to myself and got dressed.

Then, I got out of my room to find Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo so we can go.

I saw Ranboo sitting at the dining table eating.

Then I found Tommy.

He, was bothering Tubbo again.

"Can't you just leave poor boy alone?" I aksed Tommy, kissing Tubbo on his head.

"Why, so you can bother him?" he aksed.

"Wow. Low Tommy, low." Serena said and we all giggled.

"So.. What is vlog about?" I asked Tommy.
_________________________________________________1003 words

I just decided that this book will be 100 chapters long :]