01. sixties dance

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄]

Mystic Falls, Virginia. It's just a normal town, right? That's what everyone thought. Little did they know, it was a town jam-packed with the supernatural roaming around the streets. The streets where worth hundreds, maybe even thousands. Who knew?

Allison Forbes was one of those supernatural creatures, she was a werewolf, and something else. She just didn't know what yet.

Ever since Allison had broken her werewolf curse, she'd been having these dreams. Dreams about the two same people. One was a nice lady who would always be kind to her and the other was a man who always gave her wise advice.

At times where these two people where not there, there was someone else. A scary, mean women. She had black hair and a crooked nose, as well as a massive mole on her left cheek and the most obvious, a black mask covering most of her face. The times this women was in her dreams, she would say all sorts of mean things to her, telling her she wasn't good enough, telling her that she doesn't deserve anything and even telling her that she's coming for her to steal her power. Luckily, she only got these dreams once in a while.

Sometimes the kind women would warn her, tell her to be careful and control her emotions or the nasty women from her dreams would find her and take away what was hers.

She was having one of those dreams today. She was in a beautiful garden, filled with roses and dandelions. Up above in the sky, and beyond the candyfloss clouds, there was a gigantic castle, fit for a king and queen.

I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time, since I was little actually." A soft voice mumbled.

"Go on then, my beautiful little flower." The kind women spoke.

"What's your name and why do you keep appearing in my dreams?"

"Well, my little flower. My name is Aria Petrova Labonair and I keep appearing in your dreams because if I wasn't dead I would be a very close friend to you. Family you could say."

"You're dead? Sorry that sounded abit harsh."

"Yes I am, and don't worry, it's okay."

"May I ask you another question?" The girl questioned politely.

"Of course you can." Aria smiled brightly.

"What do you mean I have to be careful and I need to control my emotions? And what do you mean by that nasty women would come for me if I don't?"