37. kidnapped for the third time

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

In the back seat of Stefan Salvatore's vehicle laid Allison Forbes. So still that it looked as if she weren't even alive. Her soft knuckles touched the hard leather of the seats and loose strands of her chestnut hair fell on her face.

A faint and unclear voice hit her ears and arose her from her slumber, "What are you doing, Stefan." She assumed it was Elena since she was the person she was last with.

Opening her eyes and slowly sitting up from her laying position on the seats, she blinked a few times to adjust to her surroundings. The atmosphere was dark and a bad feeling just like the one from before, entered her gut again.

She licked her dry lips and brought her hand up to hold her neck, barely keeping her eyes open due to the wolfsbane and hangover weakening her.

The ringing of a phone made her groan, "What happened?" Her voice came out quieter than she expected and she was sure none of them heard it.

Allison wasn't as quiet as she thought as Elena turned around in her seat to look at her, "You've been kidnapped for the third time."

"Seriously?" Allison groaned, sitting up on the seat she was laying down on.

Stefan snatched the phone from the Gilbert and answered his phone, now driving with only one hand on the wheel, "Hello, Damon." He sounded, mockingly, "She's a little busy right now."

"Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?" Allison heard Damon speak through the phone, annoyance laced in his tone.

"Making my next move." Stefan responded, not even a hint of untruthfulness in his tone, "Let me ask you something: what will Klaus do if he can't make anymore hybrids or play around with his little slut?"

"What?" Elena said, "What are you doing? Stefan let me out of this car. Do you hear me? Let me out of the car."

Hearing those words, Allison's voice magically came back to her, "Hey, who the fuck do you think you're talking about. I'm no one's fucking slut and the only slut in this car right now is you, so you better shut the fuck up before I fuck you up you fucking cunt. And aren't you the same slut who was texting me while you were fucking Rebekah? That's what I thought, bitch."

Elena's eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the floor, baffled at her friends bravery and at this new information she'd revived about the blonde original and her boyfriend. They had just been kidnapped and Allison was lashing out at the kidnapper like this.

What a bold move.

Elena thought as Damon began to speak up again, "Wait what? You've got Allison too? You fucked Rebekah?"

Before the jet black haired vampire could say anymore, Stefan cut the phone and threw Elena's phone out of the window, "Shut the fuck up Ally before I throw you out the window too."