17. what's up, babe?

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

Allison had been walking for what felt like the duration of an hour. She had gotten lost. In a forest, it seemed.

The everest green trees shone in the illuminating light of the moon, up above, in the sky. The moon being her only source of light, guided her.

She had no clue where she was headed at but followed her instinct, and it told her to keep and going.

The tip of fingers flew past the cubed shaped bushes as she ran, feeling completely free. The terrain below her was dried out, being the perfect land to run on.

Turning was one of her favourite things. Why? Simply because it had made her free. There was no better feeling then turning on a full moon, the time when the heavenly body shone its brightest.

Howling through the night with no care in the world, no one could stop you. 'If anyone bothered you, you could just bite 'em. That'll teach 'em a lesson,' Simon had once told her.

The locals couldn't do much, they would just think that you where some lonely old wolf, howling through the night. But in reality, you where a wounded human being with real life feelings and no one to depend on.

It was by far one of the best feelings in the world and nothing could top it. Not even bourbon and that was saying something. Bourbon was just something that would help you drown in your sorrows for a while and leave you with a banging headache the next day.

Turning to Allison was euphoric.

She ripped off her clothes, when she was sure no one was there and then started to turn, all two hundred and three bones cracking at the same time. The pain only lasted a while but this, this was forever.

Grunting at the pain, the werewolf let it take over as she glanced at the breathtaking moon.

Oh, how lonely the the moon must be, just sitting there for millions of years, no one to talk to.

What am I even saying? It was a barren and lifeless thing anyways. The moon isn't even an alive thing. It's just purely rock, really.

I wish it was though, so I could talk to it and thank it for being the only light I have left in myself. For being the only light that shone in the darkness.

What Allison didn't realise was that the moon wasn't the only light that shine in the darkness, Klaus was too, and she'd soon realise that.

When her transition complete and her clothes stripped and next to the tree beside her, the snow white wolf sprinted across the forest, running free.