03. really sexy babies

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄]

As the three of them arrived to the Salvatore boarding house with Caroline's vamp speed, Allison knocked on the door desperately. Before either of them could blink, Damon opened the door with his head to the side, smirking as usual.

"Come on in, I'm just as eager to find out just as much as you three are." He opened the door wide open to let them all in.

They walked into the house and saw Elena in the parlor, next to the other Salvatore brother, Stefan. She rushed over to them immediately leaving her siblings with Damon.

"How do you know?" Was the first thing she blurted out. It was the only thing she could think of to say. She had so many questions filling her mind, it was like her head was going to explode.

"Before I came back here, I asked Elijah. I thought he would know since he's really old. And I was right, he knows what you are and all about your past."

"What am I?" She spoke faster than a bolt of lighting, impatient to learn about her past and future. This was the moment of truth, the moment she would know what she is.

"You're an Enchantress." Was the first thing Elena said.

"An Enchantress? What the hell is that?" Damon questioned with his head positioned to the side with a questioning look on his face. He was just as eager to learn more about Allison and her glowing eyes just as the rest of them where.

"Yeah, what's an Enchantress?" Caroline asked.

"Enchantress' are the children of nature. They can control all the elements. Such as, water, fire, air and earth. They can also practice normal magic like witches, but they are much stronger since they're the children of nature and witches are the servants of nature."

"Wow, so you're some type of pixie fairy then? Cool." Damon remarked sarcastically.

"I am not a fairy, Damon." She shook her head at his sarcasm. "So at the dance, I pushed Klaus on the wall with air?"

"Probably." Stated Stefan.

"Try and do something, I wanna see." Her older twin persuaded.

"Fine I'll try." She focused all her energy on the glass of bourbon in Damon's hand. Soon, it began to flout making her eyes gleam with excitement.

"What are you doing with my bourbon." Scowled Damon, becoming defensive.

"You'll see." She smirked, focusing again. The glass began to go higher and higher until it was out of Damons reach. She gestured her hands to tip over the glass and it did. The cold liquid spilt on his jet black hair and he grunted in disgust.