24. birth family

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

Looking around, her eyes scanned the familiar place. She looked around and called for her parents, but this time, they weren't there.

She wondered, are they in danger? Are they okay? Why aren't they here?

Maybe something had happened to them, but Allison didn't know what. She chose not to think of the worst case scenarios and explore the castle she had not seen yet.

Her biological parents and her always talked in the garden and never inside the castle, that had came out from a fairytale.

The pathway that lead to the castle was beautiful. The bushes were cubed and cut so sharply clean that if you were to touch it your fingers might get chopped off.

The trimmed, viridescent green grass extended over the whole horizon and dove grey pebbles in the shape of squares lead up to the rustic brown dooAllison brought her hand up to open the door. Hesitating, she shot her hand back, not knowing what she was going to see inside.

She finally leaped into the breach and opened the door.

Here goes nothing, she thought.

She ambled down the hallway, not knowing if anyone lived in the castle. She studied the portraits of women that had looked like their time was long ago. You could see the top bits of what they were wearing, peaking through the paintings.

Allison, being the smart history lover she is, immediately identified that these women were dated back to hundreds of years ago.

As she walked further down in the hallway, she realised it was coming to an end, only a few more portraits for her to examine.

She was lead to a dead end and there was only one wall left, painted in gold, indicating that the people on the portraits most be incredibly important.

Her eyes stopped at one that had caught her attention, it was a portrait of her. She stopped in her tracks, creeped out by what she had saw. Just underneath the painting of her was a name, 'Amber Emerson, The Chosen One' It was her 'witch name' or whatever.

Next to her portrait was another. It was one of her mother. It stated, 'Aria Emerson, The Birther Of The Chosen One'.

Above the pictures of her and her mother, there was five more, 'The Original Enchantress Coven', It stated above.

So, this was The Original Enchantress Coven she had heard about. They all looked very beautiful, after all, they did start it all. They're the first five children of nature.

★★★

Allison woke up naturally, for once in her life anyways. She looked around, expecting to see Caroline appear out of no where and attack her with a pillow, but she was mistaken when she saw that her sisters bed was untouched.