18. finally free

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

"Are you done?" Klaus asked in a dull voice. He had been waiting for her to pick something to buy for at least forty minutes, now.

"Hey, don't rush a girl. Especially when she's shopping. And yes, I think I'm done. I found something." She said, picking up a hanger from the holder and showing him it. She then took another hanger in her hand and showed him the other.

"You can't buy them both, my love." Klaus sighed, looking away from her, to avoid her upcoming, irresistible puppy dog eyes.

"Pretty please with a cherry and top and sprinkles?" She pleaded, wanting to get both. "Please?" She dragged the word desperately.

"Ugh, fine." She didn't even need to look into her doe eyes to say yes. She was just too persuading and irresistible. "Alright, go get changed so that we can go."

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲 𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

Allison finally came out of the changing room with her orange-y brown dress on and spun around, showing Klaus it

"So, how do I look?" She twirled around, giggling.

"You look beautiful, love." Klaus smiled, looking at her all happy. The sound of her angelic giggle was music to his ears and her smile was just something else.

"Why thank you. Now, picture time!" She said handing him her phone and posing for him to take pictures. Klaus internally grunted. They'd be here for another thirty minutes taking photos and it was already 10 p.m.

★★★

They finally went back to the warehouse after their mini photo shoot. Well, Allison's mini photo shoot. She was surprised at Klaus' photography skills. She didn't know that he was actually good at something other than bragging about how powerful he was, painting and sketching,