32. he tried to kiss me

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎]

When Allison arrived home, she was met with a worried looking Liz Forbes, "I've found her. Call the search party off." The Sheriff demanded angrily before ending the call, "Are you going to tell me where the hell you've been?" Her voice held so much fury but it sounded as if she was going to break down into tears. Her eyes held a mixture of both guilt and concern when she looked at her daughter. If something happened to her she wasn't there to help her and by the look of Allison's blank face, something clearly did.

The younger Forbes ignored her and took off her heels. She placed them to the side, preparing to go up the stairs when her mother gripped onto her hand, causing her to stop and turn around.

Liz removed her hand from her daughter , taking a few steps back to give her some space, "Hey, you can't just ignore me. You can't shut me out Allison. If somethings happened, tell me. I just want you to be safe!" Liz's tone got louder and louder as she spoke.

"Yeah, well I don't feel like talking right now." Allison sighed, walking up to her mother in a surprisingly slow pace. Her voice was dropped down to just above a whisper.

"Yeah I know that feeling. What you need is a big warm hug and a mug of my special hot chocolate." Liz's worried and enraged mood was replaced by a caring and sympathetic one. She engulfed her daughter in a tight hug, almost squeezing the life out of her. Not even a second later Allison's arms shot around her mothers back, accepting the embrace. The two stayed like that for about a minute or so before she was ready to let go.

When the werewolf did, Liz removed her arms from around her daughter, "I'll make the hot chocolate, you get comfy on the couch and then you're going to tell me everything. I know you need someone to talk to."

Allison sighed, realising her mother was right. She always was, as much as she didn't want to admit it. She walked into the connected living room and laid down on the couch, pulling up the blanket at the end of it and draping it over herself.

She stared blankly at the ceiling, finding it quite interesting. Her mind swarmed with numerous thoughts as to why Damon would try to kiss her. She already knew the answer, he felt an attraction towards her but she just wanted to hear it from him.

Not realising the amount of time that flew by whilst her mind wondered with these thoughts, she felt a presence near her. The sound of two mugs that were bursting with mouthwatering chocolate milk and topped with whipped cream being placed on the table sounded her ears as she shot up from her laying position. The sweet aroma of a heavenly beverage hit her nostrils as her hand reached out for the hot chocolate and placed her red painted lips on the straw.