21. first day of senior year

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

Allison's face lit brighter than ever as she woke up in the same enchanted garden that was next to the same majestic castle.

Her parents ran to her and enveloped her in a breathtaking hug. They were overjoyed to finally see their little girl again and so was Allison, to see her parents.

"It was Beatrice, right?" She asked her mother the question she'd already known the answer to but still was desperate to be answered.

"Yes."  Her mother scowled at the thought of that nasty old women.

"Oh, I'm going to kill that wicked witch." Allison's eyes narrowed and her fathers jaw was clenched.

"So, what have I missed?" Simon asked his daughter as the trio walked through the forest.

"Okay, so." She took a deep breath before blurting out everything in seconds, "Klaus found out about Elena being alive so we got into a fight, I kicked his ass, ran away on my four legs back to Mystic Falls and then he found out how to make hybrids, gone off to God knows where and then I got home and my mom told me she knows what I am and then I just figured out that I have feeling for a bitch named Klaus."

"Woah, woah, woah. You have feelings for who?" Her father looked flabbergasted as Aria, her mother smirked. She had known since day one. Simons face turned red before his face fell and he whined like a baby, "But he's a bitch."

Aria slapped Simon on the back of the head, "Hey, you were I bitch when I first met you too. You bit me." She pointed a finger at his chest angrily.

"I know you liked it." He smirked as Aria slapped the back of his head again. Allison stood there flabbergasted.

"You did what?" Her eyes widened, "Why didn't I know about this?" She whined.

"Because-" Simon started before getting cut off.

"Forget about that, we don't have much time. And as for your feelings for Klaus, I've known before any of you did. It was so obvious." She smiled as her daughter rolled her eyes and engulfed them in a hug.

They stayed in their hug for a few seconds before breaking it up. "You have to go now, it's your first day of senior year. I'm so proud of you."

"Oh, shit. I forgot but thanks."

"I love you, buttercup. I'm so proud of you. Tell Theodore we love him and that we're proud of him too, will you?" Simon asked.