25. astrid emerson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

Theodore ran to his room and slammed the door shut, when they walked in and Liz stood next to the front door which she'd just opened, "What's that all about?" She asked out of motherly concern.

"We saw our birth parents." Allison announced.

Liz's jaw fell to the floor, processing what she had just heard, "I thought they were dead."

"Yeah, they are but Matty boy contacted dead Vicky the vampire with the help of Bonnie. It was dangerous so Bonnie told him to shut down the link which let him talk to his sister. Vicky got mad, set fire to Alaric's car with Elena and Stefan still inside and when that failed, Vicky's witch pushed open the door to the other side letting out all the dead supernatural creatures." Liz looked dazed. It was a lot for her mind to take in.

On the other hand, Allison stood there, in front of her mother, bringing her hand up to cover the upcoming yawn she was about to let out, "I'm going to bed. When's Caroline coming back?"

"In about an hour." The cop looked down at the floor still a little shocked at how her daughter said it as such a normal thing when in reality non of it made sense to her at all.

Allison nodded before jogging up stairs and entering her room and left her mother gazing at the floor.

Her eyes widened as a look of horror came across her face. A women with coppery auburn hair was sat on Caroline's bed, stuffing pizza in her mouth as she let out satisfied moans, "Mmm, food. This is so good." Her voice came out muffled, "Oh, I love you." She kissed the pizza before looking up to see Allison standing next to her bed with wider eyes than ever, "Oh, hello there. I'm-"

"A fucking homeless women in my room eating my pizza!" Allison exclaimed before running for the door. The red haired women appeared in front of her with the pizza box in her hand. She turned around and hastily locked the bedroom door before Allison could escape it.

The werewolf reached out for the door before a gast of wind hit her, causing her to go flying back and crash into her shared vanity, "Seriously? You broke my vanity!" She whinged.

She looked up to see the red head standing there with her hand held up. Allison sat up, confusion covering her entire face. Her eyebrows furrowed, rising back up again when realisation hit her, "Wait a second. You're an Enchantress." The red head smiled, nodding as the younger Enchantress stood up and shot the women the coldest glare she could muster, "and a pizza thief."

"Oh, so that's what it's called." She looked up at the ceiling as Allison nodded, giving her a fake smile. The younger Enchantress held her hand up, causing the pizza thief to go flying back. The women fell through Allison's nightstand causing her to scream.