06. kidnapped

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗]

Jolting up awake, the Enchantress studied her surroundings. She was in a hotel room by looks of it. It was an expensive and luxurious looking room. It looked as if the room cost thousands, maybe even tens of thousands.

"What the hell?" She rubbed her dark eyes. "Where am I? Is that you Beatrice? 'Cause if it is I'm ready the beat your ass, I'm not kidding. I've been practicing."

An amused looking hybrid smiled widely, "It's not Beatrice, love. I'm way better than that rotten, old witch."

"Ugh, are you kidding? You're even worse." The werewolf turned to face the offended looking Original with a hand placed on his heart as a gesture of sarcasm. "When you said you wanted to see me soon I didn't want it to be this soon, you creep."

"I'm sorry, love, but I might need you."

"Ya'know, you could've asked me! You didn't have to kidnap me!" She lifted the pillow up and threw it directly at him.

He catched the pillow with ease and smiled with amusement, "You wouldn't have listened." He spoke knowingly.

"Well, at least you're not a crazy maniac of a witch who wants to kill me and my whole entire family. That's a plus." She said with sarcasm practically dripping off her tone. "So, what do you want with me?" She asked, changing the subject.

"You never know when you might need a gifted Enchantress." He answered simply.

"Did you really have to wolfsbane me? That shit hurts." She moaned, rubbing her sore neck.

"Yes, it was necessary."

"Whatever. So, Where's Elijah, the not no noble one?" She asked curious to where the other original was at the moment of time.

"He's uh.. abit preoccupied at the moment." Klaus half lied.

"I know when your lying." He raised an eyebrow in question to what she just said, "Your nose twitches when you're lying." She shrugged casually.

"You noticed that?" Klaus' eyes softened at the thought of someone thinking about him.

"Yeah, I'm good at noticing little things things like that. Anyway, I'm thirsty. Do you have any bourbon? I don't know why but I'm kinda craving it right now." She asked, wanting bourbon.

"Yes, I do. Follow me." He said leading her out of the room and gesturing for her to follow him.

★★★