67. dormant

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

Theodore had successfully transitioned into a hybrid and now they were worrying about Allison.

Most of them had gone home and now only her, Theodore, Bonnie, Klaus and Rebekah remained.

"Allison, are you sure you feel okay because you can't just defeat a two thousand year old, immortal witch without there being any side effects." Bonnie asked with a sympathetic look.

When Allison had had her dream with her parents after defeating Beatrice, she couldn't do magic anymore and she had no idea why.

"W-Well I couldn't do my magic for some reason when I was in my dream." Allison told with an obvious tone of worry.

"Okay, we'll that was in your dream. Let's try in real life." Bonnie said before taking out a small pocket knife from her jeans.

Everyone in the room looked at her with widened eyes, least expecting the young witch to carry a knife around with her.

Bonnie looked up, feeling the intense stares on her, "What? I always need to be prepared in case of anything."

Everyone shrugged, not blaming her the slightest for carrying around a weapon with her. She was living in a world of vampires and werewolves; she always needed to be prepared.

"Not judging you, Bon, but are you gonna cut me with that?" Allison asked with furrowed brows.

Bonnie chuckled at her friends suspicion, "No. I'm gonna cut myself with it so I can see if you can heal me or not."

"Oh, okay. But I wouldn't have minded if you did." Allison playfully winked at her friend, making her blush in embarrassment as her boyfriend was in the same room as them.

Klaus scowled at them, talking into Theodore's ear quietly, "Does she flirt with everyone?"

Theodore chuckled in amusement but before he could respond, Rebekah answered from the other side of him, "Yes, and I'm saying that as a victim."

Allison rolled her eyes at her sassily, "You know I can hear you, right?"

"Am I meant to care?" Rebekah snarked back playfully. Within seconds, both her and Theodore had erupted in a fit of half-suppressed laughter, completely contrasting Klaus who was sat in-between them with a brooding look on his face and his arms crossed.

Bonnie waited for them to calm down before using the knife to slit her wrist open. She placed her arm forward, wincing in pain, "Now try to heal me."