09. ray sutton

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]

Thankfully, Allison hasn't had any nightmares in a few days. She was wondering what Beatrice was doing. Why she wasn't in contact with her anymore. Did she manage to shut her out? No. Probably not. She's too weak to do something like that anyway. But on the plus side, she could finally use her magic again since its been a while now.

She wondered what was coming and what Beatrice had planned. She wondered if she could defeat Beatrice and make her family and friends proud as well as her people.

These obsessive thoughts wouldn't stop and she couldn't do anything about it. The voices inside her head where starting to get to her and they where ripping her apart.

She just wanted it to stop.

Sleep was her only escape away from it. Well, it was when she didn't have any dreams and just had a night of peace. But that rarely happened. She'd have dreams almost everyday and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

The other day, Aria tried to channel her so that she could try the spell she did on Allison when she was a baby. But sadly, it didn't work.

Aria had tried and tried again until both her and Allison where drained.

Her mother had worked day and night looking for a solution. She had searched every single grimoire she could put her hands on but it was no use.

Beatrice was coming and no magic, no witchy spells or powerful Enchantress spells could stop her.

All they knew was that Beatrice was coming very soon to put an end to Amber Emerson and the entire rest of the Emerson bloodline so that she'd be the only one left.

She wanted to be reunited her her love.

That's all Beatrice has ever wanted.

She wasn't born an evil monster like she is now. She used to how the brightest, most loving heart ever. But everyone has a dark side and sometimes it's too powerful and tales control, unleashing something unstoppable and untameable.

★★★

At Beatrice's apartment, the Emerson was having another fit, throwing vases and plants in every direction.

When she was like this, it was best to stay away. The only person who'd be able to control her at that point would be Lucy.

"Beatrice! Stop smashing things!" Lily stormed into room. Her poor ear drums had enough of this and she just wanted all of the noice the stop. Her advanced hearing didn't help either. Matter of fact, it just made it worse.