05. the ritual

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like." Katherine pointed towards the Salvatore's nasty looking bite.

"Yep. You want one grandma?" The werewolf smiled at her long lost ancestor brightly.

"Grandma?" Damon mentioned not wanting to be out of the loop.

"She calls me her grandma because I'm her long lost ancestor." The Petrova filled in.

"Wait, she's a Petrova?" Damon gawked even more confused. He wasn't that surprised though, Allison did have that Petrova style and the Bulgarian blood.

"Yes. Something I'm not proud of. My birth mom told me in my dream that I'm a Petrova. So I'm related to this bitch. Speaking of bitches, when are you going to kill bus boy for me? I can't because literally everyone will hate me forever and I don't want that." Allison sighed.

"Hey, Matt's cute. Don't kill him." Katherine pleaded.

"You like Matt?" Damon raised an eyebrow amused.

"Oh my God."

"What, Ally?" He asked, worried that something was wrong.

"My brother is in love with his grandma!" She yelled, freaked out of her mind.

"Theo is in love with me?" The Tatia look alike questioned amused.

"I'm not surprised. That kid is weird." Damon shared his opinion out loud, receiving a slap from the Enchantress.

"That's what you get for being a dic-"

"Eugh." Damon grunted in pain. "The bite. It stings. Get me blood."

"Did I slap you too hard. I'm sorry." She apologised with her hard to resist puppy eyes.

Katherine went into the fridge and tossed him a blood bag of O positive, "It's not that bad." She refered to the nasty looking bite on his arm.

Will be." He he drank some of the blood bag and then offered it to the werewolf.

"Ew, I hate O positive blood. Yuck." She gagged.

"So that's it? You're just gunna die?" The other vampire asked.

"Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" Katherine shook her head with a frown. "Me either. Allison come." Damon called out to her as he neared the door.

"A hundred and forty-five years and no last goodbye?" The older Petrova questioned looking genuinely sad.

"You don't get a goodbye." He tugged on his leather jacket.

Suddenly, she sped in front of the two, "Don't... Don't leave mad."

"Us ending up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine."