54. what are you?

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

"Ally, we need to talk." Was the first thing Allison heard when she answered Bonnie's phone call, "I would've told you at the party but you know about your friend, Lily, I kinda have a-"

"Wait, slow down, Bon." Allison told. If she was calling at this time then it must've been urgent, "What do you need to talk about?"

"About your friend, Lily." Bonnie's voice calmed down slightly, although her heart was doing the complete opposite.

"What about her, Bonnie?" Allison asked, her voice much lower and serious than before. She knew this had to be important.

"When I... when I touched her, Ally, it was different. All I know right now is that she is definitely not human." The witch explained, a sense of fear in her tone.

"Are you sure, Bonnie?" Allison inquired, not knowing what to believe.

"Yes, I'm sure, Ally. I'm a psychic witch." Bonnie snapped, "I've literally predicted so many things, good and bad."

"Look, Bonnie, I know that losing your magic after you stopped Jer's heart was hard but trust me, I'm careful with who I trust and Lily is not a threat."

"Are you seriously blaming this on me not being able to perform magic anymore?" Bonnie scoffed in disbelief, not believing that those were the words coming out of the only friend that understood her properly's mouth, "The time's when you weren't able to perform magic, I didn't act like you were crazy or something."

"No, Bonnie, I didn't mean it like that." Allison quickly said, realising that her friend was hurt by her words.

"No, Ally. If you think I'm crazy, that's fine but when this new girl screws you over just like everyone else has, don't come crying to me because all I'll say is that I told you so." Before Allison could say anything else, the Bennett girl ended to fall and left her contemplating life once again.

She had screwed up, again.

She had hurt her friends, again.

All she knew was that she had to make this right. She had to do this for Bonnie and if that meant confronting the Parker girl tomorrow morning about something she wasn't even sure about, she'd do it, for the sake of her friendship.

★★★

The next morning, after school, Allison went right over to the Salvatore boarding house. She was going to talk to Lily at school but she was no where to be found. Turns out she missed school while wrapped around Damon Salvatore's sheets.