29. prom

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]

The three siblings went upstairs to go get ready for their prom that was starting in two hours. When Allison entered her room the first thing she did was text her best friend, Rebekah.

To: Bex 🧸

Hey, are you ready for prom yet?

Allison waited a few minutes for her blonde friend to reply. She was confused when she didn't reply back. She usually replied faster than all of her other friends did. She was starting to think something bad happened to her, or maybe she was probably just overthinking again.

She sighed and went into the bathroom to go for a quick shower and freshen up. When she got out of the shower, her silky chocolate locks where contained in a towel wrap at the top of her head and another towel was wrapped around her body.

Caroline went into the shower after her, giving Allison a couple of minutes of quiet to get ready.

Once her makeup was done, she slipped into her crimson prom dress her and Caroline went shopping for the week before. They had spent hours searching in the mall for the perfect dresses for the two of them to wear at prom.

Normally Allison didn't care about this sort of thing but it was her Senior Prom so she had to look good.

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

She slipped on the maroon silk dress. The fabric was soft on her smooth skin and the tight fitted material displayed her perfectly sculpted curves.

Caroline exited the shower with a towel wrapped around her head and a robe to cover her nude body. She got changed into her beige prom dress that ended just below her knees and then started on her makeup.

Allison dried her hair with the hair dryer and then began to straighten her hair with the straightener they had nicked from their mom.

They had still yet to replace the straightener that Allison broke and Caroline had still yet to stop picking on her for it.