30. I'm a petrova, not stupid

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘]

When Allison arrived at the school she looked around in panic. Water was spilling everywhere. It was a flood.

Is prom going to be cancelled?

She searched for her siblings and when she finally found them, they were just as shocked as her.

"Hey guys." She rested her hand on Theodore's shoulder. On the other side of him was Bonnie and next to her were Tyler and Caroline, "What happened?"

"The gyms flooded." Tyler responded, stating the obvious.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock." She mumbled under her breath with a roll of her eyes, not caring if Tyler heard her or not.

"The dance is cancelled." Theodore finished off for the Lockwood.

Caroline was fuming. She had been waiting for this day her whole life and now it got taken away by a stupid flood, "Excuse me? Well, what are we supposed to do now?"

★★★

Tyler told the girls to go to his house in half an hour so he could plan a prom at his house, taking Theodore with him.

When the three best friends arrived they were stunned. When they tried to talk, words couldn't physically come out of their mouthes.

There was a band playing at the front and herds of people they didn't recognise dancing to the music. Red cups filled with alcohol were passed around as they prepared their plan.

"How did he plan a better party than me so fast?" Caroline whined when she entered the Lockwood's residence.

"And who are all these people?" Bonnie questioned, seeing a number unfamiliar faces around her. She had not one clue to who these people were.

"Wait, is that a band outside?" Allison asked, her eyes widening immensely, having stated the most random question out of them all. Some of her other thoughts though, we're how did Tyler possibly invite all these people into his house and got a band in the duration of thirty minutes? It wasn't physically possible.

"This is weird. Where is Tyler?" Caroline scanned the room in search for her boyfriend.

The blonde left in search for her hybrid boyfriend and Allison left to go find answers and find a face that she knew, other than Bonnie and Caroline. The Bennett witch was left on her own.

★★★

As the Enchantress was searching for someone she knew, music was fiercely screaming in her ears. She sighed in relief when she saw Stefan standing cluelessly. Even though he was an unfeeling piece of shit right now, she knew he wouldn't dare hurt her because of how much stronger she is than him.