11. I can't kiss you, klaus

[𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

After the little encounter with her brother, Allison trudged back up the the wolves campsite. She huffed in tiredness and boredom, letting the ripper and hybrid know that she was there.

They ignored her and continued their conversation, "He got away. Forget him. Let's go." Stefan walked away but before he could get any further, Klaus caught his arm, revealing a nasty looking werewolf bite on his arm.

"A fatal werewolf bite." Klaus grinned evilly, "Ouch."

"Wait what? You need to heal him." Allison snapped, looking at Klaus and then back at Stefan worriedly.

"Yeah, Ally's right, I'm going to need your blood to heal me." Stefan breathed, looking down.

"Well I tell you what, you find Ray and then I'll heal you." Klaus smirked as Stefan and Allison scoffed. "And you better hurry, because that bite looks nasty."

Stefan sped away almost immediately, desperate to find Ray so he'd get healed.

"You can't be serious, Klaus. He could die." Allison's eyes widened almost as large as sauces as her hand stretched out, pointing towards the direction that Stefan had just went to.

"That's not my problem, love." He shrugged with no care in the world. He already knew that he'd find Ray soon enough.

Allison's eyes lit up as she came up with a brilliant idea in her head. "Well, then I'm going with him." It was also a perfect opportunity to see her brother one last time, even if it wasn't such a smart idea.

Klaus looking like he didn't approve of this, parted his lips in surprise. "No you're not. Do you want to get bitten again? You're staying here, with me."

"Well that's not my problem, love." She mocked his accent, "I don't do what you say and I never will. Besides, I'm a fucking werewolf, have you forgotten?"

"Well, you didn't seem to speak when I threatened your brother." He said lowly. He grabbed her arm with a steel grip and didn't let go.

"Let me go." Allison gritted. Klaus just stayed silent. "I said 'let me go', you dick." She tugged her arm, trying to get out of Klaus' steel grip.

Allison sighed in defeat, glaring at him harshly and clenching her jaw, "I hate you."

"Don't tell me something I already know, love." He smiled teasingly as he dragged her by the arm back to the campsite.

The ground was scattered with men and women, all different shapes and sizes. Some where awake, some where dead and some bleeding out. Well, bleeding to death if we're being technical.