26. mikaelson past

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗]

The Enchantress' eyes fluttered open like a butterfly's wings. She sat up with a soft groan, scanning her surroundings slowly so that she could calculate where she was.

Large patches of fields that extended to the heavens and beyond, laid before her. The grass was a healthy looking green with sun-kissed, golden buttercups growing in the ground.

The towering evergreen trees rose to the white, fluffy cotton balls hanging in the azure sky.

Looking up, Allison caught a redhead with bouncy curls staring down at her with a hand held in her face. She grabbed her hand as Astrid pulled her up.

"So, I'm never going to see my parents again now?" Allison asked as an amused look creeped its way onto the blue-eyed girls face.

"Yes, yesterday was the last time you're ever going to see them, until you eventually take your own life of course." When the werewolf gave her a look, she backed up her answer, "What? You seem like the suicidal type to me." Allison raised her eyebrows with a understandable shrug.

"So, are you joking because I think I might actually off my self if yesterday was the last time I'm going to ever see them." A worried expression fills her face as Astrid's face meets the sky, sounds of laughter escaping her mouth. She wafting her hand about to try and somewhat contain it.

"Yeah, I'm joking. You'll see them soon enough. I'm just here to train you." She sighed, catching her breath after her fit of laughter, "So let's start then."

With a snap of her fingers, herself and Allison were switched into training outfits. The Emerson's auburn curls were in a pony tail and Allison's in a low bun,"So first, we're going to try and lift heavy things. You need to be prepared for anything. Your toughest opponent is the element of surprise."

Suddenly, a crowbar was throw at her. Allison's eyes widened in surprise as she lifted her hand up to try and hold it in the hair.

Struggled groans left her mouth as her face wrinkled up, trying to hold up the heavy crowbar in the air, "Oh come on, surely you're stronger than that. That's pathetic." Beatrice's sister started, making Allison's blood boil. Her tactic was to make Allison so angry that she should channel her inner energy and shoot that crowbar to the other side of the world.

Allison's jaw clenched as she she dropped the crowbar just to lift it up again but this time higher than ever. She shot the heavy piece of metal so far that they couldn't even see where it had gone.