In My Head - Part 32

A/N: Hello everyone, finally back with another update to this story; I know it's been a while. I won't talk much except to say thank you for all your massive support and for sticking with me

Now as always ****MASSIVE ANGST WARNING**** ****TW SELF-HARM***** *****TW MATURE CONTENT***

Please use your best judgement in regards to this story you know what you can and can't handle

Ok that's enough talking, here we go...

Dec's POV

I watched as Ant's eyes closed tears still running out from underneath his eyelids as he fell back asleep, I continued running a hand through his hair for a few more minutes before I felt Ant's phone vibrate in my pocket and I removed my hand as I grabbed the phone.

I pressed the little home button and when the phone asked for a password I acted on instinct typing my own birthday into the box, as the phone unlocked I felt as if someone had punched me in the chest.

The background was a picture that Stephen had taken of Ant and I in the wings by the stage we had our arms over each other's shoulders my head tilted towards Ant as we both smiled at the camera, the picture had been taken less than a month ago.

I felt an ache in my heart as I wondered how we had gone from that to this in such a short amount of time, I looked at the picture my eyes scrutinizing every inch of Ant's face, had there been a sign I missed?

I looked for a few minutes but when I didn't see any trace of anything that would have been concerning on his face I sighed and went to slip the phone back into my pocket only to pause as the phone vibrated once more and I noticed a notification pop up.

It was from twitter and I almost closed the phone and put it away but then my curiosity got the better and I slid the notification tab down, the notification said it was from Ant's account; our account, but the profile picture wasn't ours and I got a sick feeling in my stomach as I clicked on the little box.

The app opened and my bad feeling was officially confirmed as I touched the little picture in the corner and was redirected to the account page my sick feeling getting worse as I realized that for whatever reason Ant had made a new account.

I wanted to feel anger or betrayal but all I felt was worried which quickly grew worse as I took a closer look at the profile picture.

It was one of ours the same one from our account but what made me feel sick was the big red "X" that been drawn over top of Ant's body and face; why would he do something like that?

Had he done it or had someone else?

I shook my head immediately after asking that question, the account was in Ant's name on his phone so he had to have been the one to do it, the question was no longer if he had done it the question was why?

Why would he vandalize our photo like that?

Why would he cross himself out of it?

And why and when had he made the account?

It felt wrong to invade Ant's privacy like this and normally I would have put the phone away and asked him about it later but given the current circumstances and the events of the last few days, my concern for Ant's safety outweighed my concern for his privacy.

I looked up making sure Ant was asleep and then I turned back to the phone clicking on the tab that contained the personal info of the account including when it had been created.