In My Head-Part 27

A/N: Hi guys back with your weekly update and apologies for taking so long; most of you voted for this story and as you guys know this one is very intense and very emotional so it took me a bit longer than usual to write.  

I had a really hard time with this one and i'm still not 100% happy with it but it's the best I can do so I hope you guys like it at least a little and I promise the next update will be better. 

Thank you all so much for your never-ending constant support on this and all my other stories as well, you guys are the best. 

Special thank you to @Hvitserk100 for the constant encouragement and support and for always listening to my ideas and proofreading literally everything; you are amazing 💜

Ok guys as always ***ANGST WARNING***  use your best judgement you know what you can and can't handle. 

Ok I'm gonna shut up now...deep breaths...here we go

Dec's POV

"ANTHONY"

I screamed his name as I lunged for him and I managed to wrap my hand around his wrist just as he went over the edge and I had to dig the toes of my shoes into the roof as I fell to my stomach and began to slide Ant's weight threating to pull us both over the edge.

I felt my body stop moving as my free arm moved to brace myself against the roof ledge and I looked down at Ant who was watching me with those same dead eyes and I felt a chill go through my body at the sight.

I had tears pouring down my face as I held onto him and the tears only increased when I saw im bring his hands up and begin pushing at mine in an effort to break my hold and I did the only thing I could think of; the thing Ant had done for Stephen less that 3 days ago.

I started begging him not to leave me, "A-anth no no p-please don't d-do this to m-me, just hold on Anth; h-hold on for me.."

He stopped and I saw him hesitate biting his lip as he went still and just for a second I thought he had came to his senses; but then his face changed and I fought to hang onto him as he changed tactics and began thrashing and kicking at the building in a desperate attempt to break my hold as a crowd started to gather on the ground below us.

"Anth p-please....you c-can't d-do this to m-me....I l-love you so m-much p-please...d-don't d-do this..."

"I-I h-have to D-decky....I-I h-have to g-go n-now....p-please D-Declan...l-let m-me go.."

I shook my head as my eyes blurred and I sobbed hard as I started trying to pull him up but I wasn't strong enough and I felt my body sliding along the rooftop again and then to my horror I could feel my fingers losing their grip as Ant continued to kick and struggle; oh god I was going to lose him!

Simon's POV

I ran through the hospital heading for the nearest stairwell, I had to get to the roof; my boys needed me. I made it to the stairwell and began taking the stairs as fast as I could pausing to catch my breath here and there as I raced up to the roof.

I made it to top of the stairs just outside the door marked roof access and I paused to take one more deep breath only to feel it catch in my throat as I heard Dec let out a heartbreaking scream...."ANTHONY"

I ran out the door and onto the roof only to feel my heart stop and find myself frozen in place as I saw Dec lying on the roof fighting desperately to hang onto something or rather someone who was dangling over the edge of the building.