In My Head-Part 22

A/N: Hi guys back with another small update to this story, sorry for the delay but things have been pretty crazy lately! Anyway I'm not gonna talk much except to say thank you all once again for all the amazing support you guys are awesome 💜

Simon's POV
I ran out of hospital and out into the parking lot looking for David and Alesha we needed to get back to the hotel and we needed to make sure the boys were alright.

I had talked to Stephen's doctor and a chill ran through my body as I recalled what I had been told, no wonder the boys had acted the way they had.

It was bad enough the boys had to visit their friend while he was practically on life support and then he had a heart attack and his heart had stopped all while they had been in the room!

I couldn't even imagine and dreaded to think what this had done to their already fragile mental states especially Ant.

What was even more worrying was the fact that I bumped into a nurse on the way down from Stephen's room and when she reconized me she had asked me how Dec was doing, I had been confused. Why was she asking about Declan?

I had asked exactly that only to feel my worry increase dramatically when she told me that Dec had fainted and had to be carried out of the room by Ant. That had been bad enough and had explained most of Ant's behavior but then I had been informed that she had sent them with a hearrtate and blood pressure moniter and if Dec wasn't improved in 12 hours we needed to bring him back here.

I felt another shiver pass through my body again now Ant's behavior made sense, the overprotectiveness, the crying, the apologizing, the tremors, he was probably on the verge of a total breakdown.

I had been told by the nurse that she had attempted to check him over as well but that he wouldn't let her, of course he wouldn't he wouldn't do anything to look after himself when Dec was hurt or sick.

I shook my head as I walked up to David who was leaned against Dec's car talking to Alesha, everything was such a mess and it only seemed to be getting worse. They looked up as I approched I didn't even say hello I simply told them to get in my car, Dec's could stay right where it was for now we had bigger problems to deal with.

David's POV
I got into the passenger seat of Simon's car as I shared a look with Alesha we were both confused and worried about what was going on.

First the boys had looked terrible and now Simon was acting odd as well, he was silent but it wasn't an angry silience more like a determined one.
I glanced over at him as he started the car and pulled out of the lot, "Simon whats going on? Is everything alright?"

He didn't take his eyes off the road as he grimaced before he spoke, "I don't know David, I don't know if everything is alright or what I'm supposed to do if it's not. All I know is that everytime I think we have this situation under control something happens and things go crazy again and I'm so worried and stressed and I just don't know what I'm supposed to do to fix all this."

I bit my lip at his outburst he sounded so frustrated and yet his voice was tinted with saddness and worry I sympathized with him I really did even though I had no clue what he was talking about, I was about to say something but then we reached the hotel.