A/N: Fanart

A/N: Hello guys I was going to wait until I posted the next Chapter to post this but I decided that since I will most likely not update at all this week I would go ahead and do it now 💜

These drawings are not mine they were done by @daphreak who never ceases to amaze me when it comes to their amazing artwork and drawing ability...full credit goes to the artist and their amazing talent. 

So I hope you guys love these as much as I do and make sure you support and respect the original artist 😊😊

So the way I'm going to do this is give you the excerpt from whichever part goes along with the drawing and then the actual drawing itself, Alright guys here we go. 

Excerpt from Part 5: (Ant's POV): 

I thought about what I did to comfort Dec whenever he was upset and I finally decided to just do what I did for Dec, I reached out and pulled Stephen into my arms lightly holding him against me as his sobs and gasps continued.

He stiffened in the hold at first and I started to let go thinking I had made a mistake but then i felt him relax and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I couldn't help smiling as I thought that he was just like Dec, Dec always wrapped his arms around me when I comforted him. Stephen's head rested on my shoulder and I could feel his tears soaking my shirt, but I didn't care about the shirt; my concern was focused on him. 

 (again

 (again...my heart 😢😢) 

Excerpt from Part 6: (Ant's POV) 

I braced myself as I opened the door, the sight took my breath away; Stephen was lying on the floor with a razor blade in his hand and there was a deep gash just below his elbow. I felt sick as I saw the blood pouring from his arm and I froze for a minute as horror overwhelmed me.

 I heard a groan from the floor and i pushed the horror down as I sprang into action. "Dec call an ambulance now!" I knelt on the floor beside Stephen and began to try and remember anything about first Aid, I had to stop the bleeding that was my priority now.

I yanked off my Jacket and wrapped it around Stephen's arm while lifting his arm up above his heart in an effort to stop the bleeding. I felt sick as I took in his face which was completely white; I felt tears running down my face as I continued to hold his arm tightly trying to stop the flow.

 I felt sick as I took in his face which was completely white; I felt tears running down my face as I continued to hold his arm tightly trying to stop the flow