In My Head- Part 33

A/N: Hello everyone I'm not sure how many of you are still active on here or reading this story but I just wanted to say if you are reading thank you all for your massive support and I do apologize for not being active lately. I've just been going through a really tough time but I'm hoping to come back and be much more active soon so if you are still with me thank you 💜💜 it really does mean the world...

Ok everyone you know the drill

***ANGST WARNING**

***TW: SELF HARM, SU***** DEPRESSION****

****NOT  A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL***

Dec's POV

"Now I'm going to give you some things to take home with you, come with me I'll need to show you how to use them."

I nodded as I followed Alexandra down the hallway and into a small room a few doors down from Anth's the lights turned on and I blinked a few times to clear my vision and let my eyes adjust as Alexandra walked further into the room.

"Come over here Declan..."

Alexandra motioned for me and I came over to stand beside her my stomach twisting a little as I saw a sort of practice dummy lying on a cot in the middle of the room it was really creepy and I just wanted to get back to Anth.

"W-What are we doing in here?" I asked the question hoping to speed things up a little but Alexandra didn't answer right away instead she walked over to a small storage cupboard in the corner and started removing various items from it tossing them into a bag.

I waited a few more minutes and just as I was about to turn and walk out of the room Alexandra spoke.

"Declan do you remember me telling you that if you decided to take Anthony home there were things you may have to do that neither of you will like in order to ensure his safety?"

I bit my lip hard recalling the conversation last night and I took a deep breath nodding as Alexandra came over to the bed containing the dummy placing the bag down and removing something from inside of it.

I couldn't see what it was at first but then Alexandra turned towards me and I gasped as I saw a set of restraints similar to the ones that had been put on Ant's arms last night, was she actually saying I would have to use those at home?

"A-Are those....?"

"Yes Declan these are the same type of restraints we used on Anthony last night, these are called 4-point restraints they go around Anthony's ankles and wrists now when you put these on him you need to be careful; once these are on he won't be able to move his limbs or rotate his body so you will need to monitor him."

I stared at Alexandra in shock as she placed one of the restraints into my hands while another in hers, "I'm going to show you how to put them on so that you won't harm Anthony when it comes time to use them..."

"W-wait.... you mean I'll have to t-tie him up?....."

My heart sped up in my chest of course I knew I would have to watch Anth carefully but tying him up? It had been bad enough when Simon and I had used a tie and that had been when he was asleep, what would it be like to put these on him knowing he would be awake and aware of what was happening to him?

I recalled the way he cried when they restrained him last night, he had been asleep but he had still cried fighting and tugging against the restraints until they had been forced to sedate him further, I wouldn't be able to sedate him...