In my Head- Part 7

A/N: Hi everyone, back with part 7. I tried something new this time and wrote the chapter from the judges POV. I tried to show some of their feelings in regards to Ant, Dec, and Stephen. It's a little rough but I hope you enjoy it anyway; if you guys like reading the story from the judges POV then I may incorporate it into the next chapter as well.

Also I'm not sure how news shows work in other countries, I'm basing it off of the way things are reported in my country so if I got the details wrong forgive me

Simon's POV
I checked my watch again, 11:45am, the boys were very late and my anger was now turning into worry. This wasn't like the boys and after my conversation with Ant I had began to wonder what had happened last night. Ant had sounded upset and worried over the phone, I had been working with the boys so long that I could read them well enough to when they were upset, and I felt even more worried by the fact that Ant hadn't gone into more detail. If he was unwilling to tell me then it must be bad, why else would he hide it?

I knew that the reason for Ant being upset had to do with last night and whatever he had meant about it being emotional. Had something happened with Dec? Had something happened with Ant? After the last couple of years we had all been more watchful and protective of the boys, no one wanted to see a repeat of the emotional hell they had gone through. I started worrying properly now as the time changed to noon and I still hadn't seen or heard from the boys, this was definitely not like them.

I pulled my phone out to call them hoping that maybe they had just gotten caught in traffic, I dialed Ant first. I held the phone and listened as it rang for a while before the voicemail picked it up, I sighed and left Ant a voicemail telling him to call me. I decided to try Dec next, I knew they were together so I could hopefully reach them both at the same time and calm this sick feeling of dread that I was starting to get. I dialed Dec's number and waited, however to my dismay the phone rang for several minutes before it too went to voicemail.

I hung up the phone leaving Dec a message to call me and then I started scrolling through my phone looking for another number; I didn't usually call Stephen but I was starting to get an uneasy feeling about all this I hoped that maybe he had seen the boys or he was with them. I didn't have anything against Stephen I just didn't usually call him because he was always with the boys and I always called them first. I never got a chance to see if he would answer; I was interrupted by David. He burst into the room and basically dragged me down the hall, "You need to see this Simon!" I heard the anxiety in his voice and I felt cold dread settle into my stomach.

David's POV
I watched Alesha and Amanda sitting on the sofa discussing something and I smiled at them before turning back to my phone to scroll through social media. I was getting worried, we had been waiting on Ant and Dec to show up for almost 2 hours now, this was so unlike them. I shuddered as I remembered the last time they had been late, it had been right after everything had happened with Ant a couple of years ago; I began to feel sick as my mind came up with endless unpleasant scenarios to explain their lateness. I loved the boys, it was impossible not too, and the last couple of years had been awful for both them and us. I knew Ant was better now but I still worried sometimes, none of us would ever forgive ourselves if we let something happen to them again.

I sighed and looked away from the phone, where was Stephen? I wouldn't mind one of his silly games or magic tricks right now to take my mind off worrying. I pretended to not like them, we all did, but in reality I actually enjoyed messing around with Stephen; he was actually funny sometimes. I could see why Ant and Dec had hit it off with him, all three were more like overgrown children than middle aged adults; I chuckled to myself thinking about the things the boys got up too sometimes. I realized that Stephen hadn't shown up or called either, maybe that meant he was with the boys; bet they all decided to take the same car and got caught in traffic.