Chapter 2

Mya's POV

It was finally the end of school day and the whole squad was just talking as we walked out. "Ok so the party starts at 9:00 pm, you can be late but not to late." We all nodded. "Ok bye guys, see you at 9:00." Billie said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her car.

I got in and so did she. "You sure you wanna go to this party." Billie asked. "Yea, the worse that can happen is I freak out and have an anxiety attack." I mumbled as I played with my fingers.

I saw billie take one of her rings off out the corner of my eye. "Here." She handed me her bunny ring. "Billie..." I trailed off. "Keep it, it's something for you to fiddle with when your nervous." She said as she pulled out of the parking lot.

I smiled and felt really special. Billie has never gave her bunny ring to anyone and she said she would never give it to anyone because it's her favorite ring. She drove to my house and we got out of the car and I unlocked the door.

My mom is at work and my dad has to stay home to watch Jayden, sometimes I watch him if he has to work. "Hi dad." I said. "Hi second father." Billie said. I chuckled, billie always called him that.

"Hey Mya, hey Billie." He said. "Can I go to a party tonight. Pretty please." I begged. "As long as you don't do drugs." He said sternly. My dad lets me drink, but I choose not to most of the time. Mainly because billie doesn't like when I drink.

"I promise dad." I smiled. I ran upstairs and changed out of my clothes, yes in front of billie. We've always changed in front of each other. Billie even has her own room here, and I have my own room at her house.

Billie changed too and we sat on my bed. "Hey billie can you take my picture for instagram?" I asked sweetly. She nodded and I handed her my phone as we went on my balcony. I sat in my little chair and posed.

Billie laughed and shook her head.

Via Instagram

Liked by billieeilish and Ava_rose and 15,540 0thersitsjustmya: Party tonight with the squadView all 190 commentsbillieeilish: Where's my picture credits >:(Ava_rose: Yasss babesimply

itsjustmya: Party tonight with the squad
View all 190 comments
billieeilish: Where's my picture credits >:(
Ava_rose: Yasss babe
simply.nya: Pretty lil thing

I laughed at billie's comment. "Sorry I forgot." I giggled. "So not funny." She mumbled as she went back in my room. "I said I was sorry." I whined. "No." She said in a baby voice and turned her back towards me.

I climbed on top of her and hugged her. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." I said. "Ok I forgive you, ONLY because your cute." She mumbled and hugged me back. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Yea. now get your big ass off me." She playfully pushed me off of her.

We both giggled and found a movie to watch until it was time to go.

__

It's 8:55 pm and me and billie are just now leaving the house. "See billie if your dumbass wouldn't have fell asleep we would have left ages ago." I said as I got in the car. "Dude the movie was boring." She groaned as she started the car.

"Whatever." I said. After a while we arrived at the place and we walked in and I was immediately hit with the smell of weed and alcohol. Billie grabbed my hand and we went to find everyone else.

I was feeling uneasy about this whole thing, but I felt safe with billie. We finally found them sitting in a room laughing. "Hey guys." Billie said. We were upstairs so the music just sounded muffled.

"Hey you guys made it." Dani said. "I'm going to go get some water." I said to billie. "I'll come with." She said. "No billie it's fine I have to learn to take care of myself." I said. She sighed, "Ok, but yell my name if you need me please." I nodded and went back downstairs.

I found a bottle of water in the fridge. "Hey." I jumped slightly when a random girl came up to me. she was pretty, long brown hair, green eyes. "H-hi." I said. "You come here alone?" she asked. "N-no my f-friends are upstairs." I said nervously.

"Cool, my names Angela." "Mya." I said. "Your very pretty Mya." I blushed and looked down. "T-thank you." I said. "Can I ask your sexuality." She said. "Um I'm gay but uh I haven't told anyone." She nodded understandingly.

"You single?" She asked. I was going to answer when billie came out of no where and kissed me. I was shocked. She pulled away. "No she's not why?" Billie asked. I was standing there shocked. Billie just fucking kissed me.

"Chill dude I was just trying to make conversation." Angela shrugged. "Here Mya, text me sometime." She handed me a napkin with her phone number on it and walked away.

"Billie why would you-." She cut me off. "Dude chill I'm sorry ok, I thought she was hitting on you." I sighed. "Why would it matter?" I asked. "No I mean like I thought she was making you uncomfortable, plus she looks like a fuck girl." She said as she grabbed my hand and walked back upstairs.

"But-." I started but she cut me off again. "No buts, just trust me. I'm sorry I kissed you it didn't mean anything." She said as we walked back in the room with dani and everyone else. My heart dropped to my ass.

I sat down on the floor and just played on my phone, trying not to let the tears that formed in my eyes fall. "Hey you ok?" Zoe asked a she sat by me. "Yea I'm fine." I sniffled. "Obviously not. Wanna go home?" She asked.

"Yes please, but please don't tell anyone." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. "Ok." She said. "Guys I'm going to take Mya to the bathroom real quick. "Ok." Everyone said.

Zoe grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and downstairs and out of the house. We got in her car and she drove me home. "Do you want me to stay?" She asked. "No-." Before I can get my sentence out I broke down.

I began to sob uncontrollably. I should've known, plus billie is straight there is no way I could've had a chance with her. "Ok I'm going to stay." "N-no Zoe it's fine r-really." I sniffled. "G-go back to the party I'll call you l-later." I said and got out of the car and unlocked the door and went straight to my room.

What a long night. "Sissy you k?" Jayden asked. I sat up and helped him on my bed. "Yea I'm fine dude, wanna sleep in her with me." He nodded with a smile. I wiped my tears and I watched SpongeBob with him.

Billie's POV

After a few minutes Zoe came back but without Mya. I quickly shot up and ran to her, "Where is she?" I asked worriedly. "Where is who?" She asked. "Don't play dumb with me Zoe, where's Mya." I asked.

"Chill she's at home." She said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1229 words