Chapter 26

Mya's POV

"I'm at home." I mumbled. "I specifically told you to call me, why would you leave? Who am I going to talk to?" She ask. "I-I'm sorry clauds it's just I don't like being disrespected and billie out of people should know that." I said tiredly.

"Well...call me tomorrow please." I nodded forgetting she can't see me. "Oh uh yea ok." I said. She hung up and I laid down on the bed cuddling into my pillow crying quietly as I thought about what happened.

I cried myself to sleep.

--

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I don't feel like doing anything today. What billie said really hurt me. I sat up and grabbed some biker shorts with an oversized t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. 

Then I was on my way back to my room when my mom stopped me. "Breakfast is ready." She gave me a small smile sensing my sadness. "I'm co-."

flashback

"Well tell your fat ass girlfriend not to talk to me then." Dani said

flashback over

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled. "You sure?" She asked. "Yea, I um I'll eat later." I said and walked to my room. I closed the door and locked it and connected my phone to my speaker before playing some sad music.

Even if I'm not sad, sad music slaps I don't care you can't tell me different. I laid on the bed and curled into a ball as the tears formed in my eyes. I turned my phone on do not disturb. 

Billie's POV

"Finn she's not answering." I said. "She wouldn't actually leave right." I said while pacing back and forth in finn's room. "Billie calm down, she's probably not by her phone." He said trying to comfort me.

"No finn you don't understand, Mya never leaves her phone anywhere, she takes it everywhere with her. She would know if someone was calling her." I said. "I didn't mean to say any of it finn. I just- I don't know why I said it." I mumbled as I slid down the wall.

Tears streaming down my face. "Bil c-." He was cut off by the door opening, revealing it to be claudia. "She's at home." She said before walking to the bed and laying down. "She's not answering her phone no more." She mumbled sadly.

"No please you have to be lying." I said. "Bil you literally yelled at her to mind her business and that you didn't want her on the tour. How do you think she's going to react." Claudia said sitting up and glaring at me.

"Babe just calm down, how about you go get something to eat." Finn said. Claudia got up and walked out of the room slamming the door which made me flinch. "What is wrong with me." I whispered. 

"Billie nothings-." I cut him off. "Something is wrong with me finn! I yelled at her for no reason. I-I've been mean to her for a whole week, and I don't even know why!" I yelled. I put my face in my hands as loud sobs began to escape my lips.

"I-I don't know why I did it." I cried out. "Give it some time bil, give her some space. Talk to her when we get off tour." He suggested. "O-Ok." I mumbled.

Time skip to when they get home

I've called Mya so many times. She hasn't answered any of my calls and she hasn't answered anyone else's calls either. My phone started ringing and I saw Mya's mom contact. I hesitantly answered.

"H-Hello." I mumbled. "Billie?" She said. "Uh y-yea it's me." I said. "Do you know what's wrong with Mya? She hasn't come out of her room, not even to eat. I tried calling her but she doesn't answer. I knocked on her door everyday to see if she was hungry, but she says no." She said with concern in her voice.

My eyes began to water as I take in this new information. "I um- no I-I don't know what's wrong. I um actually been trying to call her myself." I mumbled while trying not to cry. "I might have an Idea though." I said.

"Please tell me what's wrong with her." Her mom said. "I uh I yelled at her and I was being so rude to her and I-I don't even know why. I was just being an asshole for no reason. A-and I didn't mean to make her upset." I said as the tears ran down my cheeks.

It was quiet. "P-please say something." I said sadly. "Come over and fix it." She said sternly. "My daughter hasn't eaten in a whole week. You guys have never fought this long, so whatever you did come fix it before my daughter starves to death." She said and then hung up.

I wiped my face with my sleeves. I got up and put some shoes on. "Hey uh finn." I said as I knocked on his door. "Yea wasup." He said. "Uh I um I'm going to Mya's house." I mumbled nervously.

"Ok, billie fix this please, you guys never fight this long." He said sadly as he got up and gave me a hug. I sighed before melting into his embrace. "I have to go." I whispered before walking away. I grabbed my keys and got in my car driving straight to Mya's house. 

I knocked on the door and her mom opened it. I went straight to mya's room after saying hi to everyone. I knocked on the door softly. "Mom for the last time I'm not hungry!" She yelled. "It's h actually me." I said nervously.

I hear some shuffling before the door opened. She stared at me for a moment and I just stood there awkwardly. "I uh- can I come in?" I asked softly. "Why." She said coldly. "B-because I wanna talk to you." I mumbled. 

"I thought you told me to stop worrying about you, and to mind my business." She said. "Mya please." I begged. She rolled her eyes before stepping aside letting me in her room. I looked at her and she did in fact get skinnier and she looked weaker.

"I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for acting like a bitch towards you. I don't know why I did it and you 100% don't deserve to be treated the way I treated you. I wanted you on the tour and I don't know why I said all those things. They weren't true." I said quickly.

She looked at me and her face was pale. "Mya? You ok?" I asked nervously. She passed out. 

"Mya! S-Someone help!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1105 words