Chapter 17

Mya's POV

I groaned as my alarm for school went off. Yes me and billie go to online school but it's more harder than in person. I rubbed my eyes as I adjusted to the sunlight. I carefully pulled away from billie and turned the alarm off.

I got up and went to my room to get some clothes and take a shower. I did my mourning routine and went to go wake billie. I shook her violently and she finally opened her eyes. "Morning." She mumbled tiredly. 

"Good Morning baby, cmon get ready for online school. I'm going to ask your mom if she can make us breakfast." I said. Billie yawned and rolled over and she fell off the bed. I tried my hardest not to laugh. 

"A-are you ok?" I asked as I chuckled a little. "I'm fine." I heard her say. I walked out of the room and went to Maggie's room to ask her to make us some food. She of course said yes and I went to go see if billie was ready.

I walked in the room and she was limping over to her desk where her computer was. I chuckled quietly as I sat next to her in front of my laptop. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded. We turned our devices on and immediately joined our first class.

"Good morning Ms. O'Connell and Ms. Parker." The teacher said. Me and billie unmuted ourselves, ""Morning." We said at the same time.

__

School is finally over and I flopped on the bed as billie laid next to me. "That was long." She said. "Yes it was." I mumbled as I closed my eyes. "Mya." Billie said quietly. "Yes bil." I said. "I think I wanna tell my parents about us, I think they'll support me." She said nervously.

"Billie by the way you were screaming last night I'm pretty sure they already know, but hey do you." I said as a smirk came on my face. I saw billie blush out the corner of my eye. "I-I didn't know they were home." She mumbled embarrassedly.

"Neither did I until maggie told me this morning." I sighed as I sat up. "She didn't really say anything about it though so I'm pretty sure she'll support us." Billie smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Wait so is our anniversary June 12?" She asked. "Yea." I said. "Ok." She said quietly. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked her. "Well I can't really walk that well so you pick." She said. "We can watch movies and cuddle all day. 

She gave me a big smile and nodded. "I'm going to go to the store so I can get some snacks, wanna come?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. I grabbed my keys and put my champion slides on. Billie put on her big bulky Gucci shoes and we headed out.

But not before telling Maggie where we're going. "Mom me and Mya are going to the store to get some snacks for a movie night!" Billie yelled out. We heard her say ok and we were out the door. I got in the car and handed billie the aux cord since she loves playing her music.

__

We made it to target and billie climbed in the cart after I told her to get in there because she looked like she was crippled just limping around. I ran to the chips aisle as me and billie laughed just enjoying ourselves.

Billie grabbed a whole bunch of takis and hot cheetos. Then we went to the drink aisle and got some juice and a couple of waters. We laughed around the store getting any snack we seen. "Oh oh go over to the candy aisle." Billie said excitedly.

I giggled, "Ok little baby." I said as I ran to the candy aisle. We giggled like little kids as we got a few stares from a couple of people, but we didn't care obviously. I made it to the candy aisle and me and billie got a couple of things we like.

"Anything else you want from here babe?" I asked billie. "No I wanna go to taco bell now." She said. I mumbled out a small ok before running to the checkout line. Me and billie laughed quietly as she was talking about the person in front of us.

"H-he looks like peppa pig." I clenched my stomach as I couldn't breath. "S-stop I-I can't breath." I laughed out. Billie wiped her tears and sighed. "Hilarious." She mumbled. It was finally our turn and I quickly took billie's wallet before she paid.

"Hey! I was going to pay." She said sadly. "Well I wanna pay, plus you pay for everything." I said I handed the lady the cash. Billie helped me bag our stuff and we headed to taco bell.

We made it to taco bell and we were sitting in the line, taco bell was very busy today. "I think I want 20 bean burritos no cheese just beans." Billie said. "Hmm I think I want the same thing but I only want 6." I said. 

We moved up a bit and and it was one more car before it was our turn. "I swear they need more workers at taco bell." I mumbled. "Yea, they know they food good what they expect people to do not come here." Billie said angrily.

"Calm down b, I'm sure they thought today was going to be a slow day that's all." I said softly. "Slow day my ass." Billie grumbled as she slouched down in her seat. I put my hand on her thigh and I felt her tense up.

"Relax bil, it'll be our turn soon." She nodded as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. It was finally our turn and I rolled down the window. "Welcome to Taco Bell, what can I get you today." A lady asked with a bored tone.

"Uh can I have 26 bean burritos no cheese." I said. "Would that be all for you?" She asked annoyed. Billie was about to say something but I squeezed her thigh indicating that it was ok. She sighed and sat back.

"Yes please." I said softly. "Ok your total is $27.39." I pulled up to the next window. "What a bitch." Billie mumbled. "Billie it's fine she's probably having a bad day." I said as I got my money out. 

"That doesn't mean she has to take it out on my girlfriend though." She said angrily. "I'll slap the fuck out of her." She added. "Billie it's ok really." I said as I gave the lady the money. She gave me my change back and my receipt.

Billie gave her a hard glare. "Oh my god are you Billie Eilish." She said happily. Billie ignored her at first and I hit her. "Ow yes, yes I am." She mumbled as she rubbed her arm. "Omg can I get a picture." She said excitedly.

"Well how the fu-." I quickly cut her off. "Of course you can billie doesn't mind, right billie." I glared at her. She gave the girl a sarcastic smile. "Right." She mumbled. The girl took a picture of billie and closed the window and squealed. I drove up to the next window and waited.

"You know you didn't have to be rude." I say laughing a bit. "I did." She said as she crossed her arms. "Here you go have a nic-." The girl stopped talking once she saw me and my face dropped as I saw who it was.

"A-Ashley?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Who's Ashley? Anyways sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1260 words