Chapter 21

Mya's POV

I woke up to billie shaking me violently. "What." I mumbled. "Cmon, we have to finish packing your stuff, we leave tomorrow." She said. "Oh right I forgot." I mumbled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I got up and went to my closet and opened the suitcase that I was packing. Billie opened the suitcase she was packing. We got to packing and I heard my stomach growl but I ignored it. Billie on the other hand didn't.

"Babe if your hungry I could go get us some food." She offered. "No I'm fine." I mumbled, "Ok." She sighed as she started packing again. A few minutes later my stomach started to growl again. "Baby I know your hungry." Billie said as she stopped packing.

"Fine I am it's just I wanna get done." I said. "Lets take a break and we can go get some food then we'll come back and pack without any breaks unless we have to go to the bathroom." She said. I sighed but nodded in agreement. 

We got up and I put some clothes on and billie grabbed her keys and we headed out. "Where going?" Jayden asked. "To Taco Bell." I said. "Can I go?" He asked cutely.

"Of course bub, cmon." I picked him up and put him some shoes on. Then went to billie's car and put him in the car seat billie got him. "Sorry he wanted to go." I said. "It's fine I don't mind." Billie said.

We headed to taco bell and got in the drive thru line. "What do you want little man?" Billie asked him. "uh I want taco." He said with a big smile on his face. She smiled and rolled down the window to order our food.

"Welcome to taco bell what can I get you..."

__

We made it back home and I sat Jayden at the kitchen table and gave him his taco. "Ok bub I'll turn the tv on for you. Me and billie will be upstairs, ok?" I said. "Ok." He said happily as I turned on the tv. 

Me and billie went upstairs and I closed my door. We started to eat and we sat in a comfortable silence. After we were done we went straight back to packing. I turned some music on so it won't be so quiet.

Billie paused my music but kept packing. "What do you wanna do today?" She asked. "I don't know, maybe we can go to the park and take Jay with us." I said. "Ok, sounds great." She unpaused my music and we got to packing again.

__

We finished packing and now we're getting ready to go to the park. Jayden was excited. We invited Nya, Ava, Drew, Danielle, and Zoe. We made it to the park and I told Jayden to don't go to far. 

"Yo yo yo!" We heard Nya say. Me and billie looked over where we heard the voice and it was all of them. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey." They all said as we hugged them. I will say Danielle has acted weird ever since me and billie came out to them that we were dating. 

"Hey dani." I said." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "That's rude." Billie said with a hint of anger in her voice. "Bil it's fine." I mumbled. "No it's not, she can't just disrespect you like that." She said. 

"Well tell your fat ass girlfriend not to talk to me then." Dani said. I looked down and I did gain a little weight. Ava, Drew, and Zoe had a shock expression. Nya was playing with Jayden. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried not to cry.

Billie launched at her and started beating her up. I was to in thought to break it up. Did I really gain so much weight? Should I stop eating?  "Mya!" Nya yelled my name. "Huh?" I said, I didn't know I was crying until I tasted the salty tears.

I wiped my face and tried to pull billie off. I finally pulled her off and held her back. "Let me go!" She yelled as she tried to get past me. "Babe look at me." She looked at me and her face softened. 

"It's ok, I'm ok." I said. "But your crying." She furrowed her eyebrows. "B it's fine." I said softly. She sighed and stopped trying to get pass me. "Asshole." Danielle said before she walked off. "Want me to take Jayden?" Nya asked. 

"Uh yea, let's drive to my house so we can get his clothes." I mumbled. Nya went to go get Jayden and I went to billie's car and sat in the passenger seat. Billie got in the car a few seconds after me. 

"You ok?" She asked "Yea..." I mumbled. She sighed knowing I'm lying. "Baby your not fat, don't even listen to her." She said as she pulled out of her parking spot. I stayed silent and just looked out the window. 

__

We made it to my house and we got Jayden some clothes for the night. We sent him off with Nya and I went into my room and just laid down. "Baby are you sure your ok?" Billie asked as she sat on the bed next to me. 

"B I'm fine." I said. "Well can I get a kiss?" She asked cutely. I chuckled softly. "Yea." I said. I gave her a kiss and she pushed me back on the bed. "I love you." She said after she pulled away. "I love you too." I said.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked. "I don't know maybe watch some movies until we fall asleep, we do have to get up pretty early tomorrow because we leave tomorrow. Also my parents should be back home so Jayden would be fine." I said

"Ok cool." She said. We both changed and laid down, scrolling through Netflix trying to find a scary movie to watch. "There's never any good movies." I heard billie mumble. "Girl just pick any movie and call it a day." I sighed.

"Fine." She picked a random scary movie and we began watching it.

We were in the middle of the movie and it was good so far. "Don't let what dani said get to you, ok?" Billie said out of no where. "Yea ok." I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

Little did I know that it was going to change everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- I know I didn't upload yesterday, but if I'm being honest I didn't feel like it. I was to tired and I didn't know what to write. But hopefully I have another chapter for you guys tomorrow. Anyways sorry for mistakes, stay safe.!

1132 words