Chapter 33

Mya's POV

I woke up to light snoring. I looked over and seen billie sleep on the small couch. I shifted a little to get more comfortable but that only put me in more pain. I groaned lowly as I laid back down. I saw billie stir in her sleep out the corner of my eye.

"Mya?" She mumbled tiredly. "Yea?" I whispered. "What are you doing up it's...5:23 am?" She asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "I-I don't know I just woke up." I mumbled. She yawned and came and sat in the chair by my bed. 

"I'm sorry you have to be in this dumbass hospital because of me." She said sadly. "Hey no, don't say that, I'm in this hospital because you saved me. You gotta think of the positive things." I smiled.

Billie's POV

I loved how she could always turn a bad situation into a good one. "But there's nothing positive right now." I mumbled as I held her hand. "How about when I get out of here and get better I'll show you all the things that are positive." She said.

My face heated up as I realized what she was talking about. I looked down and scratched the back of my neck. "o-ok." I mumbled. She chuckled and grabbed my phone. "Netflix?" She asked. I nodded.

__

It's been a few hours and the doctor said she just has to take it easy. Meaning she's on bed rest until she fully heals. Which is bullshit because I know she hates not doing anything for herself.

Right now we're in the car driving slow as ever because my mom doesn't wanna hurt her. Even though Mya told her it was fine she still insisted on driving slow. After a few minutes we finally made it to Mya's house and I helped her to her room.

Her brother was happy to see her but I told him to take it easy for right now. He understood and hugged her carefully. I sat her down on her bed and she laid back and sighed. "When does it get better?" She asked. 

"I don't know baby, but remember what you told me, you gotta think of the positive things." I said as I sat next to her. "I love you so much billie and not to sound like that person but I was using her to try and get over you, but it didn't work." She sighed.

"So you never liked her?" I asked. "Oh no I did just not in the way I liked you if that makes sense." She said. "Yea I get it." I mumbled. We heard a knock on the door and it was Mya's mom. "Are you staying billie?" She asked.

"I think I'm going to be here until she heals if that's ok with you." I said. "Of course it would be nice having another helper around." She smiled at me. "Dinner should be ready in a couple of minutes." She said before walking out.

"I don't know if I'm ready to eat." She mumbled. "It's ok, we'll take baby steps for now. All you have to do is eat how much you think you could eat even if it's a small bite. Ok?" I said. She looked at me and nodded with a small smile on her face.

"I kind of have to pee." She mumbled. "Oh ok." I said. I helped her up and then carefully walked to the bathroom with her. "You good or you need me to stay in here?" I asked. "Can you just like stand outside the door?" She asked.

I nodded and closed the door and waited. I heard a little knock and the toilet flushing. "I'm done." She said as I opened the door a little. I helped her up and we walked back to her room. A few episodes into Lucifer her mom came in with two plates of food.

Mines was filled with Lasagna and Mya's had a little bit. I guess her mom understood that she might not want to eat right now. "I wasn't sure if you were going to be ready to eat so I only made a little for you." Her mom said.

"Thanks mom." Mya said as she sat up a bit. I grabbed me and Mya's plate before thanking her mom. Her mom walked out and I sat Mya's plate in front of her. "Remember eat as much as you think you can eat." I said and kissed her cheek before starting to eat.

A few minutes later I looked over and saw that Mya was done with her food. I smiled, "Baby you did it I'm so proud of you." I said and gave her a kiss. She smiled shyly. "It's not that big of a deal." She mumbled.

"It is you're doing great." I said. She sighed. "Thank you billie." She said. By the time we were done eating it was 10:43 pm. "Are you tired?" I asked her. "A little yea." She mumbled. "Well get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the short chapter, it was either this or no chapter at all because I literally don't know what to right. But sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you all thank you for the support on this story.!

885 words