Chapter 15

A/n- Courtesy to @yxiloxy here's a double upload. 

Mya's POV

I stared at billie with a shocked face. "I-I'm sorry I think I'm starting to hear things." I mumbled as I backed away from her. "No your not, I really do think I like girls instead of boys." She said. "A-and I think I like you." She mumbled.

"No billie your lying." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "No I'm not see." She came close to me and kissed me. "See I felt a spark, please believe me Mya." She said. "No you can't." I said as I let a tear roll down my cheek.

Of course I was happy that billie liked me, it was just the fact that it took so long and the way she used to hurt me by flirting with me and shit. "W-why not." She said as tears formed in her eyes. "Because billie I'm in love with you! And-and you've been hurting me by flirting with me and your just now telling me this? Think about how I feel for once, why do you think I always admire you, hell why do you think I like fucking showering with you!" I said.

"Please Mya, I-I'm sorry I didn't know you liked me a-and at the time I didn't like girls." She said. "What I do know is I like you Mya a-and I hope w-we can take things slow." She said as she hugged me.

I let out a shaky breath. "Ok." I whispered as I melted into her embrace. Billie grabbed my face and smashed her lips onto mine. My fingers got tangled in her hair and I tugged at it making her moan softly.

She pulled away, "Fuck angel don't do that, I get horny." She mumbled. "Yea?" I whispered. She nodded. I tugged at her hair a little harder. She let out a low moan as she crossed her legs. I started kissing her neck soon reaching her sweet spot.

"Please." She whimpered out. "Please what billie." I said quietly. "Touch me." She whispered looking at me. "Nah baby, not in a closet, plus what happened to taking things slow?" I asked. "Fuck that, Mya will you be my girlfriend?" She asked nervously.

"Of course." I smiled, the closet door open making me and billie jump away from each other. "We lowkey forgot you guys were in here so uh everyone left and Ava's sleep so you guys can go home." Nya said as she walked away.

"Damn we're that forgettable." I mumbled. "Forget about that, are you going to teach me how to be with a girl because like I never been with one before." She scratched the back of her neck. "Yes babe." I said and walked out of the closet. 

Billie ran after me grabbing my hand. "Sorry I'm just still a little paranoid ya know." I nodded understandingly. We walked out of the house and got in the car. Billie was squirming all the way to my house.

"Baby." She whispered as we walked in my room. "Yes." I said and took my shirt off. She stared at my boobs and I laughed a little. "My eyes are up here babe." I said as I came close to her. I grabbed her waist and she let out a soft moan.

"Mya s-somethings dripping down my leg." She mumbled. I looked down and pulled her pants off. She was wet, like waterfalls wet. "Damn I didn't even do anything." I laughed. She looked down and furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's never happened before." She mumbled with bright red cheeks. "You want me to touch you?" I asked lowly.

Billie's POV

I nodded quickly as I bit my lip. "To bad baby, I'm tired." She said walking to the bed. I groaned and walked over to the bed and laid down. I was going to touch myself when Mya stopped me. "Don't even think about touching yourself." She said sternly.

"And if I do?" I said being risky. I've never been touched by another girl before so I want to see how it feels. She sat up and opened my legs and started rubbing my clit making me gasp. I threw my head back on the pillow letting out a quiet moan.

"F-fuck." I moaned and I gripped the sheets. "Is this what you want?" She asked with a raspy voice while rubbing my clit faster. "Fuck y-yes." I moaned out as my eyes closed. "To bad." She stopped and laid back down. 

I whined, "No keep going." I said frustrated. "Billie maybe tomorrow I'm tired right now." She said. "Well can we cuddle?" I asked. "Come here you big baby." She smiled at me. I smiled back and climbed on top of her.

I love sleeping literally on top of her, it's so comfortable. Especially her boobs, but she moves my head every time I lay on them she complains it hurts. "Goodnight billie." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair making me tired.

"Goodnight mamas." I said as a yawn escaped my lips.

--

I woke up to Mya still sleeping but her phone was ringing. I answered it, "Hello?" I said. "Oh hey billie." Nya said. "Oh hey." I mumbled. "Where's Mya?" She asked. "Sleep." I said while yawning. "Well tell her to call me when she wakes up." She said.

"Ok, bye." I said tiredly. She hung up and I put her phone on the bed. I got up and got ready for the day. I ran Into Jayden as I was coming out of the bathroom. "Hey little man." I said. He smiled brightly and hugged my leg. 

"Hi biwwie." He said, he's so cute. He ran off and I smiled. I went into Mya's room and she was woke. "Morning baby." I said as I gave her a peck on the lips. "Morning." She smiled. "What do you want to do today?" I asked. 

"I don't know I kinda just want to stay home today." She shrugged. "Fine with me." I said and laid down next to her. She turned on the tv and we started watching the office as always. "Do you want to tell people about our relationship." I asked.

"Only if you do." She said. "Ok, well I wanna wait a little." I said. She nodded and I smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the short chapter it's 2:19 am and I'm tired. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1078 words