Chapter 24

( Unchecked)

Mya's POV

"Billie wake up you have to do soundcheck." I whispered in billie's ear. We are currently in her green room and I let her take a nap seeing as she didn't get much sleep last night. Apparently claudia scared her so bad that she felt like if she were to go to sleep she wouldn't be watching me.

"Ok I'm up." She mumbled tiredly. I felt really bad that she didn't get no sleep all because she had to watch me. I couldn't dig my nails into my palms because billie wrapped my hands again this morning, and she did it tight so I won't take it off.

I sighed and followed her. I ran into claudia, but I stopped her before she walked away. "Billie doesn't have to watch me ya know. She barely got any sleep last night because she was scared that you were going to hurt her if she stopped watching me even for a second." 

Claudia opened her mouth, but someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was one of the crew members. "Uh yes?" I said confusingly. "Billie told me to come get you, said something about watching you." He said.

"See." I turned back to claudia. I followed the man and I sat on the edge of the stage, watching billie do soundcheck. I admired her as she jumped around lazily. I know she won't do that when she actually performs. 

"Billie we need you to do it full out." We heard a crew member say. "Dude I'm fucking tired give me a fucking break, I didn't get any sleep last night, I'm hungry, and I have to watch my girlfriend everywhere she goes because claudia is going to hurt me if she has anymore scars on her!" She yelled into the mic.

She panted as her eyes welled up with tears. I got up and hugged her. "It's ok baby, you're ok." I said softly. "I-I just want to go home." She cried out. "I know baby, but think of your fans. You love them right?" I said.

"Yea." She sniffled. "Then do it for them, ok?" I said softly. "Ok." She mumbled. "Can someone please get her some food  for fucks sake!" I yelled. "Look at me." She looked at me with teary eyes.

"I'm not going to do anything, you don't have to watch me everywhere I go, ok?" She nodded, "But Claudia said-." I cut her off. "Billie I told you I won't let claudia hurt you."  I whispered softly. "Ok." She whispered as she looked down. 

I grabbed her face gently and made her look at me. I gave her a passionate kiss and she melted into it. "I love you." She mumbled when she pulled away. "I love you too baby, now do the soundcheck so we can eat." I said softly as my thumb caressed her cheek. 

"Ok." She smiled. I wiped her tears and sat back down at the edge of the stage. I watched as she did the rest of her soundcheck. After she was done I grabbed her hand and walked back to the green room.

Finneas gave me the bag of burritos. I gave billie 2 and I got 2. She ate both of her burritos fast and then she stared at me. "What?" I mumbled with a mouthful of burritos. "Uh a-are you going to eat your second burrito?" She asked shyly.

"You can have it baby." I said softly. She smiled and grabbed it and started to eat it. I smiled at her. "Billie you'll be on in 15." A crew member poked his head in, she nodded. Claudia came in with Maggie.

"Billie I'm so sorry I made you so stressed, it's just I don't like seeing Mya hurt." Claudia said. Billie looked up at her as she slowly chewed her burrito. She looked at me and I nodded. She swallowed her burritos.

"I-It's ok." She mumbled. "Billie your on in 5!" A crew member yelled. "I have to go." She mumbled before getting up. "I'll be on the side to watch you." I said, she turned around and smiled and blew me a kiss as she walked out of the door.

"You make her so happy." Finneas said as he walked out. "Billie's not my guardian angel claudia. I get that you don't want to see me hurt, but neither does she. It doesn't mean she makes someone watch me, it's because she trusts me and if I do hurt myself she helps instead of making someone babysit me."

She sighed, "I know and I'm sorry." She said sadly. I walked out to the side of the stage to watch billie as soon as I heard bad guy playing. Billie took a glance at me and smiled as she jumped around. 

__

We're finally back at the hotel and to say billie is exhausted is an understatement. "Baby how about you get some sleep." I suggested. "Yea ok." She mumbled. "Cmon let me help you change." She sat up and lazily put her arms up.

I took her shirt off and put one of her oversized t-shirts on her. I took her pants off and she climbed under the covers and laid her head on the pillow. "Cuddle?" She asked cutely. "Yea, let me change first." She nodded tiredly.

I changed into some biker shorts and a sports bra. I laid in bed and cuddled her. "You did so good today babe." I whispered in her ear and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you mamas." She mumbled as her eyes closed.

"Goodnight b." I said softly. "Goodnight Elizabeth." She whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

964 Words