Chapter 8

Billie's outfit^

(I have a lot of shit to do today so I'm posting early asf cus later on Imma b at a baby shower so yea, enjoy.)

Mya's POV

"Mamas wake up." I groaned and opened my eyes. "What?" I asked billie. "Cmon we have to get ready for school." She said. "Man fuck school." I mumbled as I pulled the cover over my head. "Cmon babe we skipped a day yesterday we can't miss two." She said while shaking me.

I huffed, "Fine." I mumbled. I got up and went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I went to the bathroom and got dressed and came out and billie put her phone down and stared at me. "What do you not like it?" I asked.

"No Mya you look beautiful." She smiled. I blushed and looked away, "Can you take a picture of me for my instagram?" I asked. "Of course cmon, we're going to go outside because ya know the good lighting." She said.

I nodded and followed her out of the house. I posed and billie rolled her eyes. "I love youu." She said. I smiled a little and she took the picture. "I love you too." I said as I took the phone from her.

Via Instagram

Liked by billieeilish and simply

Liked by billieeilish and simply.nya and 20,270 others 
itsjustmya:
Ignore my smile billie was being stupid @billieeilish
View all 391 comments
billieeilish: So I'm stupid for making you smile?
simply.nya: I personally love your smile

"You fool I don't smile in pictures." She laughed and shrugged. "I like your smile." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked back in my room. I grabbed my backpack and my keys and went back outside waiting for billie.

She came back out with her bookbag and her phone and she got in the car. "You ready?" She asked. "I've been ready." I said. After a few minutes we arrived at school. I got out and went straight to my locker.

For some reason I didn't want to be bothered today, I mean of course I was talking to billie but that's billie. "What's wrong with her?" I heard Ava ask billie. "I don't know she was fine this morning." Billie said back.

I slammed my locker and walked to first period. Everyone began to walk in class as I just sat there. "You ok love?" Billie asked. "Yea I'm just not feeling today." I said truthfully. "Oh ok, well I'll tell everyone else so they don't think your mad at them." I just nodded.

The teacher walked in the class and she began to teach the lesson

__

It's finally the end of the school day and I rushed to billie's car. Billie was saying bye to someone and then walked over to me. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I replied. We got in and billie started driving to her house. 

"My mom says she wants to see you again." She said. "Oh ok." I said. I mean I didn't really care why we were going to billie's house. We got there and we walked in and I was greeted by Maggie. "Hi Mya how are you." She said.

"I'm great thanks for asking." I gave her a small smile. "That's great." She smiled. Billie pulled me to her room. "Do you have homework?" She asked. "No." I said. "Yes, could you help me with mine. Our teacher for our last class gave us homework. On a Friday." She rolled her eyes.

"Sure." I smiled. She got her books out and I looked at her. "What's you last class of the day again?" I asked "Uhh English." She said. I just nodded and sat down by her. We began to work and when we looked up we were face to face.

"Well this is awkward." She chuckled, I let out a small laugh before moving back. "So uh we finished?" I asked. She nodded. "Wanna watch tv?" She asked. "Of course." I smiled at her. Billie has been staring at me all day but I just excuse it.

She's also more nervous around me. As we were in the middle of watching The office she paused it and looked at me. "Hey that was the good part." I whined. "Yea I know and I'm sorry, but can we talk?" She asked.

"Of course bil what's on your mind?" I asked as I gave her my full attention. "H-how did you know you weren't interested in boys, or like how did you know you liked girls?" She asked nervously. 

I raised an eyebrow but just decided to just answer her. "Well boys just weren't attractive to me anymore like when I tried dating one to see if my theory was true it didn't feel right like I didn't like the relationship. Does that make sense?" I asked.

"Uh yea sort of." She mumbled. "No it doesn't. Ok so um When I kissed a girl I felt amazing, but when I kissed a boy it didn't feel the same. Make sense now?" I asked. She nodded. "Plus I just find girls more attractive." I shrugged.

"Oh ok." She said quietly. "How do you know when you like someone?" She asked. "Uh if your always weird around them, they make you happy, constant staring, and other stuff the list goes on." I said.

"Oh..." She said quietly. "Why do you ask?" I asked. "Oh um I was asking for my friend, I-I told her I had a gay friend and uh she asked me if I could ask you how you knew." She was lying, I can tell when she's lying. 

"Uh ok." I said. She smiled nervously and unpaused the tv. "Billie, Mya dinners ready!" Maggie said. I got nervous because I ate at lunch today, and I only eat once a day. "Billie I'm not really hungry." I mumbled.

"But you- no I know what your doing and I've been noticed it but I just never said anything. Stop eating once a day Mya, now you're going to come downstairs and eat." She said and grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs.

I sighed as I sat down and Maggie passed me a bowl of chicken alfredo. Everyone began to eat and I just sat there. Billie kicked me from under the table. "Ow." I mumbled. 'Eat.' She mouthed to me. 

'Fine.' I mouthed back. I began to eat and I was hungrier than I thought I was. "Hey mom can me and Mya have seconds?" Billie asked. "Of course." She smiled. Billie grabbed my bowl and motioned for me to follow her.

She made me another bowl and sat on the counter. "Still not hungry?" She asked. "Shut up." I said as I stuffed my face with the delicious pasta. "Please promise me you'll eat more." She said. I swallowed my food and put the bowl in the sink.

 "I don't make promises I can't keep billie you know this." I said. "Well can you at least try." She said as she hopped off the counter. "Fine." I said, she smiled and grabbed my hand and we went back upstairs. 

"So what do you want to do this weekend." She asked. "I don't know bil, I kinda just want to hang out with my little brother, I have to watch him this week anyway because it's my mom and dad's anniversary." I said as I laid down on her bed. 

"Ok well lets go to your house then." She said as she grabbed her keys. I grabbed my bookbag and we headed out.

__

"Mom I'm home!" I shouted. "Kitchen!" She shouted back. Me and billie walked towards the kitchen and my mom was putting up some pots and pans. "Is it ok if billie helps me watch Jayden?" I asked. "Of course you know billie is my second daughter." She said. 

I smiled and grabbed billie's hand and went upstairs to my room. "This weekend is going to be fun if I'm with you." She said. I blushed and looked away from her eyes. 

"Lets play Mario cart on my Nintendo switch so I can whoop your ass in it." She laughed. 

"Your going to loose babe." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes stay safe. Love you.!

1343 words