Chapter 25

Mya's POV

Two weeks later

We've been on this tour for 2 weeks now and it's almost over. I am so glad because billie's been acting a bit off ever sense her breakdown. "Hey um bil." I poked my head into the bathroom. "What?" She asked annoyed.

I looked down and played with my rings. "Uh I'm going out with claudia." I mumbled. "Ok." She shrugged and went back to doing her eyeliner. See what I mean. "Bye I guess." I mumbled. I walked out of the bathroom and put on my shoes.

I walked out of the hotel room and there was claudia. The hotel door opened again and there stood billie. "Um I need something from you." She mumbled. I walked back in and raised my eyebrow.

"My uh my necklace." She said. I inhaled as I dug my nails into my fist. I let out a shaky breath as I took off her necklace and threw it at her and walked away. "Ready?" Claudia asked. I nodded and walked to the elevator.

We got in and claudia stared at me for a moment. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." I mumbled as we stepped out. "If you say so." She whispered to herself. 

--

We made it back to the hotel after a whole day at the mall, I only had one panic attack, which I had to get through on my own because billie wasn't answering, and claudia didn't know what to do.

I walked into the hotel room and threw the bags on the floor as billie lifted her head up from up under the covers. I grabbed an outfit and went straight to the bathroom. Billie had a show today, but me and claudia didn't go.

I took off all my clothes and got in the shower. I let the steaming water hit my face as I began to sob silently. I dug my nails into my fist even harder that blood started running down my fingers. I washed up and got out drying my hands from the blood. 

I put on my clothes and grabbed my dirty clothes and walked out putting the dirty clothes in a bag then back in my suitcase. I grabbed a pillow and my extra sheets and made a little bed on the floor for me. 

If billie wants to treat me like I'm her friend, I'll act like her friend. "What are you doing?" Billie sat up and asked. "I'm going to sleep, something you should be doing considering you have a show tomorrow." I mumbled.

"Why are you on the floor?" She asked annoyed. "Bec-." She cut me off. "You know what I don't even care, stay on the floor." She said and laid back down. I dug my nails into my fist as I took a deep breath and exhaled it. 

The Next Day

I woke up to someone wrapping my hands. I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light and seeing that it was claudia. "Morning." She said softly with a smile. "Morning." I mumbled. "You know you have to stop doing this." She mumbled.

"Doing what?" I asked. "Billie came in my room at 3 in the morning saying you hurt yourself, and I told her I'll come talk to you in the morning." she said as she finished wrapping my hand. I thanked her and sat up fully. 

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" She asked. "it's just billie's been acting weird." I mumbled. We heard a knock on the door, "We'll talk later, um get ready we're about to leave." She mumbled before getting up and walking to the door letting billie in.

I got up and walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower and getting dressed. "Finally." I heard billie mumble as she got off her phone and walked towards the door. I grabbed my phone and my charger before following her.

We all got in the van and I sat in the very back. 

--

We're in the green room and billie's been laughing at her phone. I thought she was laughing at a meme and I wanted to see. "What are you laughing at?" I said while trying to look at her phone. She snatched it away and turned her phone off. 

"Dude mind your business." She said angrily. "Chill, I was just trying to see what you were laughing at-." "Well don't!" She yelled. "Why are you yelling I was just-." She cut me off. "Shut up! You're always worried about what I do! I don't even want you on this fucking tour!' She yelled.

Billie's POV

As soon as I said that guilt washed over me. I saw a flash of hurt and pain go through her eyes. "Well I guess I'll just go then." She mumbled as she took the ring I gave her off and tossed it to me. 

"No Mya wait." I said as I grabbed her wrist. She snatched her arm away from me as she tried to dig her nails into the palm of her hands. "Fucking hell claudia!" She yelled as she turned around and walked out of the door. 

I watched as everyone turned their heads towards me. "What was all that about?" Finneas asked. "I- I don't know it just-." Claudia cut me off. "All she wanted to do was see what you were laughing at billie." She said and got up and followed her. 

"Billie your on in 5!" A crew member shouted. "Fuck I-I didn't mean to-." Finneas cut me off. "Bil we'll deal with this later, but right now we have to go on." He said.

Mya's POV

I ran through random halls until I finally found the exit door. I walked out and called me an uber. I sat on the curb as I waited, tears streaming down my face. I guess that was a sign that billie wanted to break up with me. 

"Hey.." I turned around and saw claudia. She sat next to me and rubbed my back as I laid my head on her shoulder. "What did I say wrong?" I mumbled as tears ran down my cheeks. "Nothing,  babe you said nothing wrong. Billie's just being an asshole." She said.

"Maybe it's something that I did." I said to myself not really listening to claudia. "Or maybe it's because-." She cut me off. "Stop! Stop blaming yourself for something that you didn't do." She said sadly.

"Maybe I just should've minded my business." I said as I stood up and got into the uber. "Please call me." She said. I just looked down at my wrapped hands, not knowing how to untie them.

--

I made it back to the hotel and I'm packing my stuff. I just brought a plane ticket and told my mom that I should be back by tonight. I looked around the room one more time before walking out of the door and to the elevator.

--

I made it back home and it's 1:23 am. My dad let me in seeing as my mom is sleep. "Hey dad." I sighed. "Hey sweetie, why are you back so early?" He asked as I sat my stuff down. "I don't wanna talk about it." I mumbled tiredly before going to my room and kicking off my shoes.

I took off my socks and laid in bed. My phone started ringing and I saw claudia's name. "Hello?" 

"Where. The. Fuck. Are you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1231 words