Chapter 5

Mya's POV

We made it to my house and billie texted the group chat letting everyone know it was a sleepover. I don't know why she wanted to have a sleepover but it's fine.

After a few minutes everybody arrived. Billie grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs. Jayden was in his room playing with his toys. "Hey everyone." I said. "Hey." They all said. Except brandon.

"Guys we should play truth or dare." Zoe suggested. "Sure I'm down." I said. Billie sat down on the couch and pulled me on her lap. I was shocked and I think everyone else was too. I mean of course me and billie flirted a little but are you really friends if you haven't.

"Ok truth or dare...Ava." I said. "Ummmm truth." She said. "Is it true that you have a crush on someone?" I said. "Maybe." She said with a small smile. "We're so going to have a girl talk." She nodded and the game continued.

After a while it was Q's turn. "Truth or dare...Billie." He said. "Uh truth I guess." She mumbled. "Who do you think is the most attractive?" He said.

Billie's POV

Is this supposed to be a trick question? I looked around the room and then I looked at the girl that was on my lap. "Definitely Mya for sure." I said with a small smile. She blushed and looked away from me.

Q kind of looked upset, I think he thought I was going to say him. "Ok truth or dare billie." Zoe said. "What no fair q just asked me a question." I said. "To bad, truth or dare." "Whatever dude, dare." I said confidently.

She smirked and then looked at Mya. "I dare you to make out with Mya for 20 seconds." She said. "But-." I started but Nya cut me off. "No buts, we don't care if your straight." I sighed and looked at Mya. "Is that ok with you?" I asked.

"Um." She looked down and played with the bunny ring I gave her. "I guess." She said. I grabbed her face and kissed her softly. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I've never felt like this during a kiss.

When I kiss boys I don't get the same feeling. I pulled away after everyone said 20. A light blush creeped up on my cheeks as Mya crawled off of me and sat by me.

I don't know this feeling, but it feels weird. "Um truth or dare brandon." Drew said breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Dare I ain't no pussy." "Ok then I dare you to kiss billie." I raised my eyebrow at Drew.

Brandon walked over to me and kissed me. I didn't feel the same feeling I had with Mya. I pulled away and wiped my lips. "Ight bro I'm done kissing people." I said and got up and walked to Mya's room.

I have my own room but I like hers better.

Mya's POV

When me and billie kissed it felt magical. I was still smiling like an idiot. "Damn Q you got rejected, I tried bro." Drew said. "What are you talking about?" Dani said. "Q likes billie obviously." Ava said in a duh tone.

"Well excuse me for not knowing." Dani mumbled. "I'm going to go check on billie." I said. "No it's cool I got it." Q said. "Ok." I said quietly and sat back down.

After a few minutes we all heard something breaking. "Fuck please don't tell me their destroying my room." I said and got up quickly, Everyone following behind. I walked in and billie was throwing things as Q while tears ran down her cheeks.

I ran to billie and stopped her from throwing my picture of us. "Hey billie calm down." She looked at me and I saw how hurt she was. She broke down crying and I hugged her. "The fuck did you do?" I asked Q.

"She's just being a wimp, it was a slight push." He said. I saw blood running down billie's fingers. I grabbed her hand and saw it was a huge cut on it. "I'm going to beat your ass." I said as I sat billie on the bed and launched at him.

I started punching him over and over again until Isaac pulled me off. "Let go of me." I pushed him off. I fixed my clothes and looked over at billie. She had her knees to her chest and she was crying.

"Mya it hurts." She said quietly. I looked at her hand and it was shaking slightly. "Can you hand me that box." I asked no one in particular. Nya handed it to me and I opened it. My mom showed me how to give people stitches.

Mainly because she never wanted to go to the hospital. "Ok billie bite down on this." I said and handed her one of my shirts. "Is this going to hurt." She said. I nodded sadly. She put the shirt in her mouth and closed her eyes.

"Can you guys like I don't know get him out." I said. Everyone nodded and helped Q out. Jayden came in and climbed on my bed next to billie. "Biwwie k?" He asked. "Billie is in pain right now bub. Do you think you can be here for billie." He nodded happily.

I began to stitch billie's hand and she screamed in pain but it was muffled by the shirt. "Hurt biwwie." Jayden said. "I know bub when I'm done she's going to be better." He nodded. I continued and billie let out loud sobs as she screamed in pain.

"I'm done." I said. I wrapped her hand and took the shirt out of her mouth. She was crying loudly, and I just hugged her.

"I'm so sorry billie." I said. "I-I it's ok." She said in between sobs. Zoe, Drew, Ava, Nya, Dani, Isaac, and Elijah came back in my room. "You guys can sleep in billie's room." I said. They all nodded and left.

Billie climbed in my lap and laid her head on my chest. "H-he said he liked me and he tried to k-kiss me again b-but I pushed him a-away and he p-pushed me back and I cut m-my hand on something." She said.

She was still crying, I mean I would too if I just got stitches without any numbing medicine. "I'm so sorry that happened billie." I said. "Biwwie k now?" Jayden asked. "Yea bub billie's fine." I said.

"Sleep?" He whispered to me. "Yea bed time." He jumped out of my bed and ran to his room and got in his bed.

His room is literally across from mine and he didn't close the door so I could see what he was doing. "Can I have some medicine, m-my hand is killing me." Billie mumbled. "yea sure." I said and moved her off me and went to the bathroom to get some pain medicine.

I grabbed some paper towel to clean up the blood that was on the floor. I grabbed a bottle of water from my mini fridge and gave it to billie. She sat up and took it and downed it with water. She laid back down and closed her eyes.

"Tired." I asked. "Yea." she mumbled. I cleaned my room and changed my clothes. By the time I was done billie was knocked out, but she still had her clothes on that she wore to school. "Billie." I said while softly shaking her.

She hummed in response.

"Aren't you going to change?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1243 words