Chapter 20

Billie's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. Jeez how much did I drink last night. I sat up and groaned. I looked over and saw that Mya was peacefully sleeping. I smiled and carefully got out of bed. I went downstairs where I was greeted by my mom. 

"Morning bil." She said. "Morning." I mumbled. "Long night?" Finneas asked as he came downstairs. "Very long night." I said as I sat down. "Can you hand me the medicine." I asked my mom.

She handed me two pills with a glass of water. I mumbled out a thanks and took it. After a few minutes my mom was done with breakfast. Mya had came down stairs like literally 2 seconds ago.

We ate in a comfortable silence. After we got done I grabbed Mya's hand and dragged her to my room. I closed my door  and smashed my lips onto Mya's. "Mya you promised." I whispered. "Promised?" She said in a confused tone.

"Last night." I said. "Oh." She chuckled. Her hands went down to my ass. "Maybe later." She squeezed my ass and kissed me. "Why?" I whined. "Because I have to go see my brother." She said as she put her shoes on.

"Oh ok." I said sadly. "Aw babe don't be upset, I'll be back before you know it." She said and gave me a kiss. She pulled away put I grabbed her again and pulled her back into a kiss. "Ok b I really have to go." She said as she gave me one last kiss and left.

I sat on my bed and sighed. "Hey bil, we have a meeting." Finn said "Ok just give me a couple of minutes to get dressed." I said. He closed my door and I got an outfit and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I got dressed and met my family downstairs. "I'm ready." I said with a sigh. "You ok?" Claudia ask me. "Yeah, I just miss Mya." I said sadly. "Don't worry bil, she'll be back before you know it." She said.

"I know." I mumbled as I grabbed my keys and walked out of the door.

__

I just left my meeting and apparently I have to go on tour. But they said Mya could come with me. So I'm going to ask her. I plopped on my bed as I clicked the facetime button on Mya's contact. 

"Hey baby." She said excitedly as she picked up. "Hey." I said with a small smile. "So um I wanted to ask if you wanted to maybe go on tour with me?" I asked.  "Of course, but I'll have to ask my mom." She said as she got up.

"Hey mom can I go on tour with billie?" She asked. "Yeah." I heard her mom say. She cheered and went back to her room. "When do we go?" She asks. "Uh in three days, so uh you should pack." I said.

"Oh, how long will we be gone?" She asked. "2 months..." I said. "Oh ok, well...come help me pack when your done packing your stuff." She said. "Uh well that'll be by tomorrow, so I'll come help you tomorrow." I said.

"Ok well, bye baby talk to you tomorrow." I waved and she hung up. 

The Next Day

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my packed bags on the floor. I got out of bed and went to my closet to pick an outfit. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed. 

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone, keys, and charger and I headed downstairs. I knocked on my mom door and walked in. "Mom I'm going over to Mya's house." I said. She nodded and I closed the door and walked out of the house.

__

"Hey baby." I said as I pecked Mya's pouty lips. "You woke me up." She mumbled. "Sorry, but we have to get packing. You're pretty picky when it comes to clothes." I said as I sat down on her bed. "I am not." She said.

"You are." I said. "Whatever." She mumbled. She put on some music and we got to packing.

After a couple of minutes I just started putting random shirts and random shorts/pants in her suitcase. "No billie that's ugly." She whined. "Mya babe, I don't care." I said as I kept shoving random closed into her suit case.

"Fine." She mumbled. "Can we pause though?" She asked. "Of course." I smiled and sat on her bed. She came over and straddled my waist. She kissed me and it was a hungry kiss. "are you going to fuck me now?" I asked.

"Yea." She said as she kissed down my neck.

(SMUT WARNING)

She found my sweet spot and I let out a shaky breath. "Take off all your clothes, I'll be back." She walked out and I immediately stripped. She came back in with a small box. She turned the music up loud. 

"Parents home." She mumbled before kissing me. She kissed down my stomach lined and she got to my core. She immediately started sucking on my clit. I llet out a small soft moan. She then shoved 3 fingers in me and I threw my head back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched off the bed.

"F-fuck." I moaned out. She went at an inhuman pace thrusting her fingers in and out of me. She started to rub my clit and my legs started to shake. "I-I'm going to cum." I moaned out She continued to pound her fingers in and out of me. 

I came all over her fingers but she didn't stop. She started rubbing my clit again and I shut my eyes as I let out loud moans. I started squirting, "Fuck Mya!" I moaned out. She didn't stop though.

I was a moaning mess as my whole body shook. "S-suck m-mya s-slow down." I moaned out Tears started to from in my eyes as I held my breath. Mya stopped, "Breath billie." She chuckled. I let out a heavy breath.

She started to thrust her fingers in and out of me again and tears ran down my cheeks as I came on her fingers again.

She licked me clean and I whimpered.

(SMUT OVER)

"Ok baby no more." I mumbled as I tried to catch my breath. She chuckled and got up. "I'm going to run you a bath." She said before leaving. I closed my eyes and sighed. She came back in and picked me up. 

She walked to the bathroom and put me in the tub. She cleaned me up and I took a mini shower. Then I put some clothes on and she carried me back to her room and laid me down. "let me change real quick." She said and I nodded tiredly.

She changed and laid in bed next to me. She turned the music off and we cuddled together while we watched the office. 

"I love you Mya." I said. "I love you too b." I said. "I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight baby." She said.

"Goodnight Mya."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the late chapter. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1193 words