Chapter 12

Billie's POV (From when Mya told her she was getting the girls number)

I walked off before she could say anything. I know I said I wouldn't leave her it's just I can't stand there and watch her get a girl's number right in front of me. It hurt me. "Hey ma want a drink." This guy said.

"Uh sure." I said. He made it and handed it to me. "Your really pretty you here alone?" He asked. "Uh no my...bestfriend is here, but she's getting someone's number." I said sadly. I downed the drink.

It burned going down but I need this. After a couple of minutes I started to feel dizzy. "Cmon I got you." The guy said. He took me to a room and laid me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started leaving hickey's on my neck.

"Wait no stop." I said weakly and tried to push him off. "Don't fight it babygirl." He said, "Please don't." I said as I let a tear slip out of my eyes. My head started hurting and everything went black.

Mya's POV

I walked back in the room and saw that bil was unconscious. I pushed the guy off her and punched him over and over again until he was knocked out. "Asshole." I said. I walked over to billie and she was bleeding down there.

So she was still a virgin. Not the point right now. "Billie." I said trying to wake her up. She was out cold. I put her clothes on and picked her up bridal style. Eli ran into me almost making me drop billie.

"I am so sorry." He said. "No your cool." I said. "What happened?" He asked. "I'd rather not talk about it. Oh and clean your sheets in your room, don't worry about the blood I'll explain later." I said and walked off.

I searched billie's pockets for her keys before I picked her up so I just unlocked her door and put her in the back seat. I got in the car and prayed that I didn't mess up her car. I began to drive home.

I stopped at taco bell because billie loves it and I want her to feel somewhat better even though this won't help about the fact she got raped. I got her food and we were almost home when billie woke up and started crying.

I pulled over and turned around. I saw blood running down her leg. "Billie I need you to calm down your making it worse." She was yelling in pain while moving around. I climbed back there and grabbed her face and made her look at me.

"Deep breaths billie cmon breath with me." I said softly. She started to breath normally but was still crying. "I-it hurts Mya." She said in between sobs. "I know b, wanna go to the hospital?" I asked.

I know how much she hates hospitals. "No, please." She said. "But-." She cut me off. "No I don't want to go." She said and let out a loud sob. "Ok ok we're not going to go." I said. "It hurts." She sobbed.

I climbed back into the front. "We're almost home billie I promise." I said and started to drive. You know how the light turns yellow for you to slow down, I only sped up. "M-Mya I-I'm bleeding." She said. "B-." She cut me off.

"I'm f-fucking bleeding." She sobbed. I pulled up to my house and got out quickly and picked her up. I unlocked the door and carried her to my room. I laid her on my bed and went to go run some bath water.

She calmed down after a while but tears still ran down her cheeks. "Mya please do something it hurts really bad." She said as she looked at me. "I- I don't know what to do." I said. I thought about medicine and I quickly ran to my mom's bathroom.

I got some medicine and grabbed a bottle of water. "Here." I said. I helped her sit up and she winced in pain. She took the medicine. "Ok billie I'm going to help you take a bath ok." She nodded.

I took her shirt off along with her pants. I took her underwear and bra off and lets just say she won't be able to wear these pair of underwear again. I picked her up, "Ow." She said. "Sorry." I mumbled.

I put her in the tub and grabbed a wash cloth and put some soap on it. I washed all around her body. I got to in between her legs and she pushed me away. I fell into the door. "Sorry I-I didn't mean to." She said quickly.

"No I get it, your in pain." I said. I crawled back over to her. "Would it be better if you hold my hand?" I asked. "But I don't wanna hurt you." She said. "It's fine billie." I said softly. She grabbed my hand and opened her legs.

I washed in between her legs and her grip on my hand tightened, "Ow." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was squeezing the life out of my hand but If that mean it'll help her not push me then I'm fine.

"Ok ok I'm done." I said. She opened her eyes but didn't let go of my hand. "Cmon you have to take a shower because the water is just filled with blood." She nodded. She tried to stand but sat back down.

"Mya it hurts to stand." She said. I wiped her tears. "I'm going to help you ok." She nodded. I drained out the water and turned the shower on and got in with her. Yes with my clothes on. I helped her stand up and rinse off and other stuff.

I sat her on the toilet, "Ok pee and I'll be back with your clothes." I said. She nodded and I walked out of the bathroom. The door opened and I saw claudia and finn walked in with a sleeping Jayden.

I forgot I didn't lock the door. "Hey Mya where's billie?" Finn asked. "Uh bathroom." I said. "You can just put him on the couch." I said. They nodded and finn put him on the couch. "I figured billie was going to stay here so i brung her bookbag for school." Finn said.

"Ok um thanks." I said. They walked out and I sat billie bookbag down and grabbed the taco bell bag and went to her room to find some clothes. I got her an oversized t shirt with some underwear.

I walked back in the bathroom and billie was just sitting there. "Did you pee?" I asked. She nodded. I put her shirt on and her underwear. I picked her up and brought her to my room and sat her on one of my bean bags.

"I gotta change the sheets real fast." I said. I handed her, her phone. I changed the sheets and put some fresh ones on. I picked up billie and sat her on my bed. "Thank you." She said quietly after a while of silence.

"You don't have to say thank you billie, I'll always protect. I'm just upset that I wasn't there sooner." I said. "Well I was the one who walked away." She said. "Lets not talk about it ok." She nodded and looked down.

"Here." I said. She looked up and smiled at the sight of the taco bell bag. "2 bean burritos no cheese." She said excitedly. "Yup." I said. She moved to try and get the bag but she winced in pain and sat back in her spot.

"I forgot it hurts to move." She mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1281