Chapter 29

Mya's POV

2 months later

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and saw that billie wasn't in bed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram for a bit. Billie walked in with a plate of food. "Happy birthday baby." She beamed. 

I smiled and took the plate from her. "Thank you." I said as I looked at the food. I still kind of have trouble eating so billie only gives me what she thinks I can eat. "What do you wanna do today." She asked as she sat next to me.

"I don't know." I mumbled. "We can throw a party here." She suggested. "Well my mom doesn't really like to clean the house after parties." I said as I hesitantly picked up the fork to eat some eggs.

It's like my arms wouldn't let me pick it up. "Billie I can't do it." I mumbled as I put the fork back down, and sighed. She grabbed my plate and picked the fork back up. "Maybe we can rent out a place for it." I said.

I opened my mouth as she put the fork in my mouth. "Chew." She said softly. I did and struggled to swallow it. I finally did it and billie smiled at me. "I guess." I mumbled. I took the plate from her and began to eat.

"Yay." She said and grabbed her phone. "I gotta make a few calls then I have to get something, so you good here by yourself for a few hours?" She asked. "Billie I'm fine seriously." I lied. She has been with me almost everyday because thinks I'm not going to eat and I'm going to cut myself.

Which I am, but she doesn't need to know that. "Last time you said that by the time I got back you had cuts all over your arm and your mom said you didn't eat." She said with a blank expression.

"I know I know, it won't happen again. I'm sorry." I said. She sighed, "I just want what's best for you." She said. "I know, I love you." I said as she got up. "I love you too baby, I'll see you later ok." I nodded and she left my room.

I set the plate of half eaten food on my night stand, and sighed. I got up and went to my closet. Even if I wanted to cut myself billie rapped up my legs and my arms so I cant. She did it so perfectly so if I were to unwrap it and then rewrap it she would notice.

I grabbed an outfit, well I kind of have to wait until  can take a shower. Billie clean my cuts and because she doesn't trust me. Well she trust me it's just she doesn't trust me when it comes to my mental health.

I sat on my bed and watched some tv until billie got home. My mom and brother came in my room and Jayden jumped on me. "Happy birthday." He screamed. I chuckled and hugged him. "Thank you." I said. 

"Hey." My mom said sadly. I know I'm hurting her, and I hate to do so. "Hey." I gave her a small smile. "Happy birthday." She said as she handed me something. It was a box with a bow on it. "It's from me and your dad, sorry he had to work." She said.

"It's ok, he works on my birthday all the time." I said. I opened it and it was the necklace my grandma gave me before she died. My eyes started to tear up. "W-where did you find it." I said as I put my hand over my mouth. 

"Well I finally went through her things and I found it." She said. I looked up at her and hugged her. "Thank you so much." I said. "Here sissy." Jayden said. He handed me a picture. I didn't know what it was, but it looked like me and him.

So I smiled and gave him a big hug. "Thank you little man." He giggled and hugged me back. 

__

Billie finally came back with a big smile. "Surprise shawtyy!" She said. I smiled at her goofiness. "Ok I got you a few things, and your party is ready." She said. "She handed me a big happy birthday bag and I looked at her. 

" I said stop buying me stuff." I whined. "I know, but baby cmon it's your birthday." She pleaded. "Fine." I opened everything and I was pleased with what I got. She got me some uggs and some crocs.

She also got me a few more rings and necklaces. She got me some shoes that matched hers. She got me some clothes and some more diamond paintings. Once I was done with everything I gave her a passionate kiss.

I tugged on her hair and she moaned into the kiss. "Baby you know that turns me on." She whined. I smirked at her, "Cmon I have to take a shower." I said as I pulled her by her hair. "Baby." She whimpered.

I closed the door and let her go. She fixed her hair and had a grumpy look on her face. "Cmon." I said. She unwrapped my arms and legs and cleaned my cuts as she muttered things to herself. She accidently touched my clit and I gasped. 

Billie's POV

"Shit sorry sorry, I didn't mean to." I said. "I-It's ok." She mumbled with flushed cheeks. "Well uh, you can get in the shower now." I mumbled embarrassedly. She grabbed my face gently and gave me a kiss. 

She pulled away and my cheeks flushed red. God I love this girl. "It's ok baby I promise." She said softly. "O-Ok." I said smiling shyly. "now get out." She chuckled while pushing me out. I laughed and walked to her room and waited for her to get dressed.

Lets just hope and pray she doesn't cut herself.

--

She came in her room and my mouth dropped. "Stop staring your making me feel insecure." She mumbled as she covered herself. I quickly got up and walked over to her and put my hands on her hips. 

"No baby you look so beautiful." I said as I looked her up and down. "Well what about my cuts." She said. "Baby, it's going to be dark no ones going to notice ok." She sighed but nodded. I gave her a peck on the lips. 

"Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head as she grabbed her phone and her keys. 

__

We made it to the place after going shopping for a bit. "Can i post this!" Mya shouted over the music. I looked at the picture and nodded. "Of course, why are you asking me though?" I shouted back.

"Well I just thought I need permission, I needed permission in my last relationship." She shouted back. "Well I'm not her, you can post whatever you want." I shouted to her. She gave me a real smile and posted it.

Soon my phone dinged indicating she posted it.

Via Instagram

Liked by billieeilish and simply

Liked by billieeilish and simply.nya and 14,370 others

itsjustmya: Happy birthday to me I guess :)
view all 791 comments
billieeilish: Happy birthday my love
itsjustmya liked "Happy birthday my love."
Ava_rose: Happy birthday bestie
simply.nya: Happy birthday sister from another sets of parents

For the rest of the night we just partied and had fun, overall everything was great. Until it wasn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- I know I'm late I'm sorry, it's just a lot going on. Anyways, sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1281 words