Chapter 22

Mya's POV

It's 4:00 am and I'm trying to wake up billie so we won't miss our flight. But I've known billie for my whole life and I know that she is not going to wake up at 4 in the morning. "Go away." She mumbled as she swatted my hand away.

"Cmon billie." I groan. She pulls the cover over her head and I just pick her up bridal style and walk down the stairs. "Can someone get our luggage." I mumble. "She won't wake up?" Maggie asks. 

"No." I sigh. "Say you have Taco Bell." Finneas suggest. I lay her on the couch and shake her. "Bil I have taco bell for you." I whisper in her ear. "Where." She sits up with the cover falling off of her, her eyes half open.

"No where, now get up." I mumble as i snatch the cover away from her. She groaned and got up. She put her shoes on and walked to the door before opening it and closing it. I roll my eyes before following her as Patrick carries down our luggage.

I get in the car with billie and she sits on my lap. Finneas and Claudia get in and then Maggie and Patrick. Billie lays her head on my shoulder as she goes back to sleep. I put the cover over her and sigh drifting off to sleep with her.

__

"Guys wake up we're here." We heard Claudia say. Me and billie woke up before getting out of the car and heading to our gate number. 

We made it and sat down waiting for our flight to be called. After a few minutes it was called and we boarded the plain. I let billie take the window seat because she was complaining and it was to early in the morning for her to be whining.

"Fine billie just have it." I mumble as I let her sit down. She smiled happily as I just sit down and cross my arms. "Oh cmon you can't be mad." She mumbles. "I'm not mad." I mumbled as I pulled out my airpods and played some music.

She pulled my airpod out of my ear, "Mya if you want the window seat that bad I'll let you have it, but please don't be mad at me." She says sadly. "I'm not mad, I don't want the stupid seat and plus we're about to take off anyway." I grumble before snatching my airpod from her and putting it back in my ear.

I saw her lean back and I can tell she sighed. I close my eyes as I lean back into my chair and just drown everything else out. Today is one of those days where I don't feel okay. 

__

"Um, Mya we landed." I heard Claudia say. I open my eyes to see that me and Claudia was the only one's on the plain. "Billie thinks your mad at her so she didn't want to wake you up." She said. 

"Uh thanks." I mumbled before walking past her. I wipe the tears from my cheeks. I don't even know why I'm crying. I walk to where everyone else is and put my hood up as we wait on our van. 

After a few minutes it arrives and I go all the way to the back and billie sits by finn in the front. I sigh and tighten my hood by pulling the strings as tears stream down my face. I felt someone sit next to me and soon I was being hugged by Claudia.

"What's wrong?" She whispered softly. "I-I don't know." I whisper trying not to cry out loud. She just hugs me probably understanding. "It's going to be ok, whatever is wrong I'm sure it'll get better." She whispers.

"I don't know what's w-wrong." I say quietly as my voice cracks a bit. "I-I I'm just having one of those days, I'm fine." I mumbled as I dig my finger nails into the palm of my hand. A bad coping mechanism I have.

It's better than cutting myself, so it'll have to do. "Hey stop stop." Claudia says as she holds my hand. "Stop harming yourself please." She says quietly.

Billie's POV

I'm sitting in the front with finneas because I figured Mya would want space if she's mad at me. "Did she say she was mad at you bil?" Finn asks as I finished explaining to him what happened. "No but-." He cuts me off.

"Then how can you be so sure that's she's mad at you? She's probably just having a day where she's down." He says. "Stop harming yourself please." I hear from behind me. I quickly turn around and see Mya trying to take her hands away from claudia.

"I-I'm not, just let me go." I hear her say. My eyebrows furrow as I try not to cry. I was to stuck on my feelings that I didn't even consider how she may have felt. "Please." She whimpers out. "I'm not going to let you hurt yourself Mya, your stupid if you think I will." Claudia says.

The van comes to a stop. 

Mya's POV

Claudia quickly pulls me out of the van as she walks into the hotel. She quickly takes me to a bathroom and I try to pull away from her, feeling the urge to hurt myself. "Please, let go." I cry out. 

"No." She says. I backed up into a wall and was about to hit my head on the wall so I can get that relief of pain until Claudia pulled me away. "Please just let me-." She cut me off. "No! I'm not going to sit here and let you harm yourself! I don't know who let you do it, but it's not going to be me." She says sternly. 

I look at her as tears rolled down my cheeks. She looked at my hands and sighed. "Cmon we're going to get you some bandages." She said and put my hood back over my head before pulling the strings. 

She grabs both of my hands guiding me to wherever we're going. I sniffle as we come to a stop. "Claudia where have you been, we're trying to sort the rooms." Danny (Billie's manager) says. Well I assume that's him, it sounds like him.

"I'll help, Me with Finn, Billie with Mya, Patrick with Maggie and everyone can figure it out." Claudia says angrily. I don't think she was mad at them I think she was mad because I keep trying to hurt myself. 

I sniffle again as I try to pull my hands away from Claudia. She yanks me signaling for me to stop. "Does anyone have a first aid kit." I heard her mumble. "Why are you holding her hands?" I heard billie asks.

"It doesn't matter billie, you didn't care when she was "mad" at you why would you care now." Claudia snaps. I wiggle my head a little bit so I could see through the little hole. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you, can someone please answer me." She says in a softer tone.

"Yea, here." Danny says. She grabs it and drags me back to the bathroom. She takes off my hood letting go of my hands for a moment. I quickly try to dig my nails into my palm until she grabs my hands again.

"Stop before I make you sleep with me and finneas." She says with the most serious look I've ever seen. I grumble as she cleans my hands and wraps them.

"Cmon before billie thinks I did something to you." She mumbles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- So I'm just going to skip a day and then post the next day because school is actually starting like we're actually starting to do work so I'm going to update once every other day. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1298 words